Hacking Safe to update with emunand nag?

joyoshi

ICUP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As long as you're on emunand it should be fine. Make a complete backup of your SDcard first ofcourse, cause you never know.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sd backup is secondary. Emunand backup with emunand9 is important. Update from system settings and make sure you are in emunand (RX, Rei, or whatever infront of current firmware)

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Previously, the case was that you MUST update through system settings and MUST NOT update via the nag. It's just a habit for me now. Haven't tried the update nag since a9lh/Luma3ds, but then again, I'm almost never on emunand without using GW mode anyway.

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haven't updated mine yet, but some people are claiming you have to rename the payloads for hbl. There are also people saying it works fine as long as your sysnand is still on 9.2. If you do have to rename, anyone have an idea to what it should be renamed? lol.

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't updated mine yet, but some people are claiming you have to rename the payloads for hbl. There are also people saying it works fine as long as your sysnand is still on 9.2. If you do have to rename, anyone have an idea to what it should be renamed? lol.
The payload for the hbl cia needs to be renamed to the most recent system version. So, it's named something like blahblah-10.x.x-x. (Or something similar.) You just have to change the version to 11.0.0-33, and it'll work again.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...