Homebrew Safe to update New 3DS to 11.2.0-35 U?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I currently have a New 3DS with firmware 11.1, with A9LH and Luma3DS installed. Would it be safe for me to update my firmware to the latest 11.2.0-35 U update? Also, if I update, it will likely break NTR (as most other updates have). Is there an update to NTR to enable 11.2 compatibility yet?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I currently have a New 3DS with firmware 11.1, with A9LH and Luma3DS installed. Would it be safe for me to update my firmware to the latest 11.2.0-35 U update? Also, if I update, it will likely break NTR (as most other updates have). Is there an update to NTR to enable 11.2 compatibility yet?
Yes it's safe with A9LH and use BootNTR Selector.

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it's safe with A9LH and use BootNTR Selector.
Thank you very much, I always want to clarify here with the experts before doing something as irreversible as updating. As for NTR Boot selector, isn't that just to choose whether you want Boot NTR 3.2, 3.3 or 3.4? That doesn't have anything to do with the actual firmware compatibility if I'm not mistaken?

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much, I always want to clarify here with the experts before doing something as irreversible as updating. As for NTR Boot selector, isn't that just to choose whether you want Boot NTR 3.2, 3.3 or 3.4? That doesn't have anything to do with the actual firmware compatibility if I'm not mistaken?
I can confirm NTR Selector actually installs the NTR, and seems to be the only way to get NTR 3.4 to properly work on N3DS 11.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay