Hacking Homebrew Safe to transfer files between 2 consoles?

MeganutV3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have 2 unbanned switches, 1 cfw switch and an unhacked oled, I was following Reclaimers Shawn moving files from emunand to sysnand guide on youtube, I already did everything in the video correctly but am holding off on transferring my save from the hacked switch to the oled cause one of the comments says that doing such a transfer caused them both to get bricked, . Can anyone confirm if the transfer is safe?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't brick your switch from dumping a save and injecting it into another console. The only files you can't share between consoles (at least to my knowledge unless something has changed very recently) you can't share nand backups and prod.infos

Reactions: MeganutV3

KacyRaider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't brick your switch from dumping a save and injecting it into another console. The only files you can't share between consoles (at least to my knowledge unless something has changed very recently) you can't share nand backups and prod.infos
I am getting ready to hack my V1 switch solely for the purpose of recreating a lost ACNH island using a save editor (dont want to do anything besides what's already doable in game.) Is there a way to safely transfer that island from my V1 switch to my OLED without risking getting banned on my OLED console? I've been searching for a specific answer, but as I am new Im not entirely sure where to look for the answer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night