Hacking Safe to deactivate 3.60 vita??

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
read above ^^^

also why doess it matter if it's activated anymore? adrenaline can be done with a VPK now

Unless you want to download your legally bought games and stuff from PSN. But you'd need to upgrade your Vita's firmware to most recent one though.

If you have a backup of activation files from both accounts, replace the data from the account you want to have on your Vita and remove the ones from the account you want to "remove". I've done it on my Vita, but I'm using the same account on two of my Vita's and both are activated, so I'm not that sure it will work.

Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unless you want to download your legally bought games and stuff from PSN. But you'd need to upgrade your Vita's firmware to most recent one though.

If you have a backup of activation files from both accounts, replace the data from the account you want to have on your Vita and remove the ones from the account you want to "remove". I've done it on my Vita, but I'm using the same account on two of my Vita's and both are activated, so I'm not that sure it will work.
I don't see how that will deactivate it on Sonys end

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't see how that will deactivate it on Sonys end

On that lame brand owner "eye's", the Vita is activated if the act.dat is present on the system. Recently they have been deleting such file if the Vita is on firmware 3.60 while connecting to PSN, leaving the Vita not activated.

AFAIK, the activation relies on the user account on PSN (the activation files) and the Vita itself, so then, by changing the account, removing the activation files from the Vita and trying to connect to PSN with the new user credentials (username and password) if any, the Vita should change its status to not activated, unless the new user had it activated too.

I've tried to use both of my Vita's with the same account, it worked and both Vita's remain activated. But as expected, the activation files are different for each one. I haven't used any account switcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: