The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
a day or so ago i said i got a "patched" unit. went to where it came from and told them i needed a serial that was known as "safe". showed them the website to confirm and check this, and to my amazement due to the insurance i pay on the switc rent to own they honored my request and found me a "safe" model. got it today. it was dead i charged it till it booted installed a cople games i confirmead the serial comes up as safe. i am waiting for it to reach 100% beefore i send a payload threw it to test it fully. my question is it came with 8.1 so on latest firmware. annd i can confirm it isnt banned. i wiped the nand from original owner to make it mine. i am going to cfw it but does it make sence for me to make a nand backup first as if it was on oem firmware like 3.0 or 4.2 when baught. i have no idea about fuse count of unit or how to determine it i'm guessing it was al done via nintendo so if i do ever choose to downgrade, i know i'll probly have to use mty rcm loader to boot it.

ps i have it setn on airplane mode atm cause i need to get a msdcard
can you make a nand backup on a pc without sd card? iif so let me know please. the sooner i make a nand backup tthe safer i'll feel. :)

Last edited by KnightRiderX420,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
payloads work got success and also can boot hekate so all i need now is a micro sd card... should i make a nand backup even tho i got it on a high firmware> 8.1 and can it be done on a pc with out a micro sd card
You can´t backup NAND without a minimum 32 Gb Micro SD Card.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not necessarily. While it is a bit of a pain, you can technically dump the entire eMMC raw GPP in either 1 or 2 GiB parts (depending on the free space on the micro SD card) with SD cards smaller than 32 GiB.
Ah, you´re right, and yeah, it´s a tortuous way indeed.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!