Hi @ all, I managed to stay offline with my Wii U for almost two years now, but I guess IOSU will never happen. Now I feel the need to update because of Star Fox Guard (Download Code ONLY) Do you recommend waiting another few months because soon (TM) something will happen? Or should I just update and if IOSU goes public in the future it will certainly be compatible with the latest FW? any help is highly appreciated. best wishes!