S7 Edge FRP Lock

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Biovirulent, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Biovirulent
    OP

Biovirulent GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    All right, so I made a mistake after my extremely nice coworker gave me her old S7 Edge. It has cracks all over and the screen flickers, but that's besides the point.
    Instead of having her unlock it and go to the factory reset from the settings, I was impatient I guess and reset it from recovery mode.
    Now, I'm stuck with the FRP lock and even after a month of help from her trying to log in to her google account that the phone originally had, resettings the password multiple times, etc., we can't get anywhere.
    The log in just kinda gave up and didn't do anything iirc, it's been two months.

What can we do?

EDIT: With the correct email, I'm doing the google account recovery with a verification code. With the correct code, the screen is greyed and there's a loading bar at the top and it's been stuck like this. What's happening?

Last edited by Biovirulent, Sep 1, 2018
  2. tedmg091309131

tedmg091309131 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    You might try googling.

sm-g935 frp remove ebay

3. Biovirulent
    OP

Biovirulent GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Any idea how they do it? I might try seeing if I can downgrade the firmware and see what bypasses there are from there.

4. Ace001

Ace001 GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2013
    United States
    I've been trying to work on my s7 with odin (by downgrading and another program) but the lock stays. Even after a successful reinstallation.

Biovirulent likes this.
  5. Biovirulent
    OP

Biovirulent GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    This is really strange. Verizon, Samsung or Google- can they help somehow? I keep reading online that there's nothing that can be done on Nougat.

6. amserask

amserask Member

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2018
    United States
    I don't think you will find a solution here , send it to the shop.

7. Galaxy☆Guy

Galaxy☆Guy GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2016
    United States
    Hopefully this helps