(Ryujinx) ACNH Keeps Crashing

Vasant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, do any of you have the problem where Ryujinx keeps crashing when you play Animal Crossing on it? That's what's happening with me, and I wonder if there's a way around it.

maxsplaining

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is a way around this. You can download the tutorial skip mod and install it into either the mods folder in Ryujinx, or in the atmosphere mods folder. It doesn't really matter which (afaik) as long as you get the file structure correct.

You might also try to turn off Hypervisor in the Ryujinx settings, it should be in CPU. This worked for me, however I'm using a mac.

I found that once the shaders compiled a bit and I turned off Hypervisor, I didn't have anymore issues with crashing.

The other thing you may want to try is download a save file that has completed the tutorial and use the NHSE to change the villager and island name and play on from there. If you search "Ryujinx ACNH build patreon" they have a post with a save file linked at the bottom you can download and install :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: