Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is the part where i'm confused, i basically have no knowledge, hence why ia sked for an instruction

Ignore my previous guide, it is for people who don't have a gateway. You didn't answer. Do you have BBM,devmenu,FBI or any other cia installer installed on your gw emunand?

PhoenixWrightX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys we're making progress in coming up with a tutorial.....

So in order to install the rxtools ( I have gateway), we need to be in the regular sysnand ( Turning on 3ds - Dont launch Gateway Exploit Mode), or Gateway Emunand ( Launch Gateway Exploit, Use Browser inside Gateway Emunand CFW to install rxtools?)

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's the same thing..but I have something caleld dEVmEn (red square) and SAVeFL (green square). I installed this long time ago when trying to install 3ds roms on the menu itself rather than going through gateway's square

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok guys we're making progress in coming up with a tutorial.....

So in order to install the rxtools ( I have gateway), we need to be in the regular sysnand ( Turning on 3ds - Dont launch Gateway Exploit Mode), or Gateway Emunand ( Launch Gateway Exploit, Use Browser inside Gateway Emunand CFW to install rxtools?)

Same question. Do you have BBM,devmenu,FBI or any other cia installer installed on your gw emunand?

Not sure if it's the same thing..but I have something caleld dEVmEn (red square) and SAVeFL (green square). I installed this long time ago when trying to install 3ds roms on the menu itself rather than going through gateway's square

Does your devmenu still work on gw emunand?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I have to put the CIA of FBI onto my SD Card and use Blue GW to install it? Then i go into GW Emunand, or Regular Sysnand to install RXtools?

- Use the 3ds version of FBI to install the cia one on your emunand.
- Setup rxTools : http://www.rxtools.net/#!howto (remember to replace the rxTools.dat with the patched one).

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For old3DS, is gateway gone for good? I've been reading all these posts from Gateway users.

For the new3DS, is anyone working on patching NTR-CFW2?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the page finally loaded but 9.8 isn't on there (that's the emunand version i'm on), so i guess i'm SoL?

You must choose your sysnand version here, not the emunand one.

For old3DS, is gateway gone for good? I've been reading all these posts from Gateway users.

For the new3DS, is anyone working on patching NTR-CFW2?

Yes, except for 3ds roms, this can do everything gateway can do and even more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...