Hacking Rxtools not booting emunand

Flamehaze41

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO I made my emunand using gateway (yes I backed up the nand too) and then installed rxtools but when I try to boot up the emunand I get a pure black screen. So I decided to screencap my entire sd for the troubleshooting. Please note this is a 2ds on 8.1
The first screen is my root, and btw the nand in there is my back up I put in there on one of my fix attempts I am aware it is not supposed to be in there but there is another problem aside from that somewhere
The second screen is my rxtools folder
And lastly the 3rd screen is my rxtools/data folder
nWBfgGT.png
[/IMG]
sd 01.png
sd 02.png
sd 03.png

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
How are you trying to boot rxTools? (Through HBL/URL/CTRBootmanager/Something else) And why are you using the old rxTools version that uses rxTools.dat? It's better to update to the rxTools nightlies/rxTools v2.6

Flamehaze41

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you trying to boot rxTools? (Through HBL/URL/CTRBootmanager/Something else) And why are you using the old rxTools version that uses rxTools.dat? It's better to update to the rxTools nightlies/rxTools v2.6
I am launching it through the browser(launch.rxtools.net, and the reason I am out of date is the pack is out of date, I yet to get it working in any capacity yet lol. (no homebrew launcher yet)

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Last edited by HariGp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone