Hacking RxTools emunand 10.3 isn't working

InnocentLattice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys i have a problem, I set up my emunand using the mset exploit and gateway, the installed Rxtools using the same exploit and injected FBI on my health safety app. I can run My 4.4 emunand just fine with rxtools, but when i try to update to the newest firmware and running it, it just shows me a black screen. I tried doing this many time restoring my emunand backup and I always get the same error. What can i do to fix this? and there's a way to play the newest game such as Monster Hunter X on the 4.4 emunand?

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It sounds like you forgot to place a slot0x25KeyX.bin on your SDCard. What version of rxTools do you use? Did it show RX-3D before you tried to update?

InnocentLattice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It shows RT-E 4.4.0.0 E before updating, i've used the slot0x25KeyX.bin file in my sd, but maybe I didn't generate it correctly.

EDIT: Problem solved, you were right it seems my slot0x25KeyX.bin was corrupted, i put in a new one and it works, thank you for your help!

Last edited by InnocentLattice,
Reactions: Sono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o