Hacking RxTools doesn't boot anymore

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
To OP:
You should either buy
- A DS flashcart (then re-execute rxinstaller.nds)
- A legit cart with 9.9-10.7 upgrade pack (then use Ninjhax 2.X + Plaisysupdater to downgrade to 9.2)
NO PURCHASE NO REPAIR since ALL THE FREE EXPLOIT ON YOUR 3DS ARE FUCKED DUE TO YOUR TWL_FIRM REPLACEMENT & NO BACKUP.

Last edited by MelonGx,

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To OP:
You should either buy
- A legit cart with 9.9-10.7 upgrade pack (then use Ninjhax 2.X + Plaisysupdater to downgrade to 9.2)
NO PURCHASE NO REPAIR since ALL THE FREE EXPLOIT ON YOUR 3DS ARE FUCKED DUE TO YOUR TWL_FIRM REPLACEMENT & NO BACKUP.
Two questions:
- If they were playing with TWL_FIRM, would that affect any DS flashcarts and/or the MSET ROP exploit itself?
- Wouldn't the 9.9 cart update would give them a dummy browser? Do you think that would at least fix ninjhax?

rewrewrew123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
To OP:
You should either buy
I can do nothing on latest firmware right? I mean 11...(downgrading by hardmod apart)
If I upload to 9.2 by retail what happens?

Two questions:
- If they were playing with TWL_FIRM, would that affect any DS flashcarts and/or the MSET ROP exploit itself?
- Wouldn't the 9.9 cart update would give them a dummy browser? Do you think that would at least fix ninjhax?
Oddly every NDS games and 3ds games (retail) start.
So, thinking about why i can start them but I can't start Ninjhax.
If I get dummy browser how can I fix it?

RxTools has lost its RX and its Tools recently
Thought switching Luma recently xD

I think you should buy a r4i 3ds rts flashcard from r4i ds.cn or r4i-sdhc.
I can't buy anymore other flashcards at the moment....

rewrewrew123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
So, if I upgrade latest version the O3DS, then by Ninjhax I downgrade, could this fix the problem?
I am talking about:
11.0.0-33E

EDIT:
NEVER MIND ABOUT THIS PART!
So on that FW (the 11 one), I can do nothing apart launching HBL right?
Could I downgrade from this firmware?

Last edited by rewrewrew123,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Quoted from StackExchange on someone asking why they didn't have the QR code reader:
"This feature was added system software version 3.0.0-5. If you want to use that feature you must use that version or higher.
Only the mini version of the camera app - acessed by pressing L or R on the home menu - has the QR code feature."
URL: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/198022/how-do-i-scan-qr-codes-on-my-3ds

In your OP you said you had 6.1.0-11. Either this isn't true or you're not opening the mini-camera app properly. You mentioned the system says -4, this must mean you actually do have -4 (the QR code reader being present in -5).

I can't remember what was in the rest of the posts, but you need to update to 9.2 with a cartridge, after which you can use Ninjhax 2.x, which does not require the browser. Then you'll be able to update to a full 9.2 with a proper browser and use browserhax etc. OR use a DS flashcart and use MSET ROP to get rxTools after which you can update to 9.2 with Dev Mode/Pasta Mode/Mini Pasta and Sysupdater.

rewrewrew123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Quoted from StackExchange on someone asking why they didn't have the QR code reader:
"This feature was added system software version 3.0.0-5. If you want to use that feature you must use that version or higher.
Only the mini version of the camera app - acessed by pressing L or R on the home menu - has the QR code feature."
URL: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/198022/how-do-i-scan-qr-codes-on-my-3ds

In your OP you said you had 6.1.0-11. Either this isn't true or you're not opening the mini-camera app properly. You mentioned the system says -4, this must mean you actually do have -4 (the QR code reader being present in -5).

I can't remember what was in the rest of the posts, but you need to update to 9.2 with a cartridge, after which you can use Ninjhax 2.x, which does not require the browser. Then you'll be able to update to a full 9.2 with a proper browser and use browserhax etc. OR use a DS flashcart and use MSET ROP to get rxTools after which you can update to 9.2 with Dev Mode/Pasta Mode/Mini Pasta and Sysupdater.
what games update the console to 9.2? I saw only 2 games...(cooking mama and another strange game)
If I update to 9.2 by cartridge how to reinstall 9.2 on a 9.2 xD
Sadly the browser doesn't update itself by cartridge update (already tried with two cartridges).

Anyway, if I can get a flashcard and install rxtools I have the same problem as before because it will not boot itself (because TWL_FIRM).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters