Rxtools cfw won't autoboot ?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kingraa777, Dec 28, 2015.

1. kingraa777
    OP

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    No matter what I do it won't auto boot to cfw , I always have to hold l trigger when I power on I have selected the second option in menuhax as well ? Any ideas ?! Many thanks

2. narutonic

narutonic GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2015
    France
    Reinstall MenuHax and be sure the boot.cfg from ctr is at the root of your sd card then select the second option

3. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Your Menuhax doesn't autoboot because you haven't configurated it to do so.

Open the Menuhax manager in the homebrew launcher, go to the 3rd or 4th option "trigger button", select type 1 and touch the screen.

kingraa777 likes this.
  4. kingraa777
    OP

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    Awsum! Thanks it was type 1 I needed all the guides said to choose type 2 for auto boot ?!? Many thanks

5. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    Type 1 is, boot menuhax only if this specific key combination is held
    Type 2 is, boot menuhax only if this specific key combination is not held.

For example if you select Type 1 and only touch the bottom screen, it will boot menuhax if you don't press anything while it powers on, but if you hold down any button, it will abord and boot home menu normally.

If you select Type 2, let's say you set it to R like I have, it will boot menuhax automatically everytime and will only load the regular home menu if you hold R on startup.

Last edited by Ammako, Dec 28, 2015