1. alex257

OP alex257 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    hello there.so i have downgraded my o3ds from 10.3 to 4.5.i am using rxtools to install FBI on health and safety app but whatever i do,it doesnt work.i am loading through rxtools in emunand AND rxtools in sysnand,and also i installed it on emunand AND sysnand.what is going ooooooon.any alternatives?if i update to 9.2 can i run homebrew to load mini pasta and install fbi on emunand from there.

oh and an other question,because i havent understand!can FBI install unsigned cias?,and if it does,unsigned cias are working only on emunand?do i have to have linked,or unlinked nands?
    thanks a lot for any answer,i really need help.i would appreciate,if all my questions will be answered

2. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium
    Why downgrade your 10.3 system to 4.5 instead of 9.2?

in rxTools menu you can install FBI in the Health and Safety app (somewhere in a tutorial here on the forum).

3. alex257

Newcomer

Greece
    yes i have seen a tutorial.i do whatever i have to do but nothing,can you offer me some help?.well i thought 4.5 is better.i have a backup of 9.2,should i restore it.orelse i could update and use sysupdater again to downgrade!

4. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

I just wrote this in another thread but it should work if you can find the Oct 2 release of rxtools.

5. Elaugaufein

Elaugaufein GBAtemp Regular

If your browser version is 20 or above there's no reason to prefer 4.5 to 9.2. 9.2 brings native support for 7.0+ saves.

It's possible that your H&S isn't a recognised version because that app doesn't always get upgraded, you should check your downgrade pack and make sure its got a valid 4.5 or 9.2 H&S app for your region.

6. alex257

Newcomer

Greece
    @Elaugaufein ; how do i check that?the pack only contains cias with random leters and stuff.ok lets say i update my emunand to 9.2.can i load homebrew with browserhax and use pastacfw to install fbi on emunand(not in health and safety

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

@subcon959 ; i will search for it!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

@subcon959 ;i have a release,earlier than 25 of september

Last edited by alex257, Jan 5, 2016
  7. alex257

Newcomer

Greece
    anyone....?i want someone to answer my question about the second thing i have asked,about fbi and emunand

Last edited by alex257, Jan 5, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (rxTools), install,