Hacking Runtime Errors

MistaYoH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys, I just got my 4G G6Lite flash device recently and i've tried plenty of games and they work fine. After a while, some games just load up blank screens. I've gotton over that problem but after a corrupted file incident i formatted the drive the way the help file told me to and i've been having problems loading games now with the manager.

Roms which i have problems with and what
Bleach DS: Runtime error! Program C:\Program Files.....\G6 U-Disk Manager.exe Abrnormal termination of program
Resident Evil DS: Runtime error! Program C:\Program Files.....\G6 U-Disk Manager.exe Abrnormal termination of program
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam: Runtime error! Program C:\Program Files.....\G6 U-Disk Manager.exe Abrnormal termination of program

It's weird because i have another friend who gets the same roms but their G6 manager doesn't crash. I run 4.6A Manager and Loader just like him. I've followed advice like closing all apps, putting roms in root folders but nothing works. My comp is running on Windows XP 2 Professional Edition with 1GB of ram, 2.8GHZ Pentium 4 and 20gb of free harddisc space.

I've run out of ideas on how to get over this problem. Please help

PS: Newer games like Elite Beat Agents work fine....

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Obviously this has to do with the u-disk manager. I'd try #1) Checking you roms against dupelists for crc32 to make sure they're ok #2) reinstall the u-disk manager #3) Maybe pay closer attention to where the roms are located in relative to your other ones....maybe it's having trouble reading from a certain location (unlikely but worth a shot). Either way it's your software that's causing this and there's way too many variables to diagnose with the information given due to custom setups on different computers running windows xp....worst come worse, can always try another comp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo