Gaming Running PSX on CFW 4.01 M33-2 PSP Slim.

ChiddaPotta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen alot of videos on how to put PSX/PS1 onto your CFW PSP. But alot of them just put PSX/PS1 CD's into the drive and do this bla bla blah.
Do you really need anything else besides a CFW PSP to play PSX? If not, is there a good tutorial on youtube you guys can send me?
thanks,
ChiddaPotta

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChiddaPotta said:
I've seen alot of videos on how to put PSX/PS1 onto your CFW PSP. But alot of them just put PSX/PS1 CD's into the drive and do this bla bla blah.
Do you really need anything else besides a CFW PSP to play PSX? If not, is there a good tutorial on youtube you guys can send me?
thanks,
ChiddaPotta
I've got one site, it's in a Sticky, but I'll post the main parts.

PopStation and the GUI convertor
Poploader, getting the files you need

And if you are lazy or the extraction thing doesn't work, try a torrent website like mininova(mods if I shouldn't post this tell me) and search around for poploader files or something, I got mine there, and I'm happy
happy.gif
I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to exactly since it contains official files by Sony.

And go find your own ROM site or something, or your own CDs, because on torrent sites, they may catch you... >.>

Hope that helped!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...