1. Rebeca

OP Rebeca Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Well, something went wrong with Incognito, I had assumed it hadn't worked, but, since it has, I can only assume the process of deleting parts of prodinfo bricked the switch.
    I'm also able to acess all of the nand partitions with HacDiskMount and NxNandManager using these keys, I have no reason to believe they are incorrect.

Edit: I confirmed my suspicions and in fact the problem was prodinfo being meddled with by Incognito. Using a script posted on another thread I recovered the backup and recovered the nand. Switch is alive and kicking now.

Last edited by Rebeca, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Kyle Enkeboll

Kyle Enkeboll Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    This thread veared away from the title... but, here goes...

I have a similar Switch (V1 Erista, patched 10.2.0, SX Core FW1.3) and cannot get memloader to show my eMMC in gparted (I upgraded my NAND to 256gb and now need to resize the USER partition, SX OS has been relicensed and is working after the NAND restoration).

Trying w\ Hekate's mount feature results in the same 'time out' as OP.

I've ran the memloader V3 payload from SX OS 3.0.5 and Hekate 5.3.4, both yielding the same results.

3. Kyle Enkeboll

Kyle Enkeboll Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I can select the 'eMMC' option (so I know I have the files on the SD correctly), and the console then shows a bunch of new text that I can't read because it goes immediately to the blank-backlit-screen (seems normal from video guide I'm trying to follow), but doesn't show up on either of the computers I've used (booting to the 64 bit gparted live iso). I'm using a USB-C to 'A' cable that is from an external HDD, so I know it works for data.

4. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Only a few do, most still use USB2.
    (Also I don't even think that applies/matters here(?))

Last edited by ZachyCatGames, Oct 29, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - memloader, ipatched, running