Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ooh, a pretty website!

http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/3ds/runefactory4/

Apparently the 'Fall in love, get married' aspect has been enhanced, plus you can choose a Male/Female antagonist. I have heard that the farming was massively simplified in Oceans (Tides of destiny) and I hope that it is back to normal in 4- yes, even though I haven't played Oceans.

So does anyone think this will come out in the UK?! 1, 2 and frontier did but I don't think 3 ever got a proper EU release (I played it on a flashcart), and Frontier was a bitch to track down on Ebay (where most copies were NA copies in disguise). Plus it looks like Oceans will be NA only. If this doesn't come out in the UK, I will be praying for a flashcart....

Sorry if this post makes no sense I am rushing, as I can smell my dinner burning......

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oua, I like the concept of Rune Factory, but it's just too japanese for me. One example, you always have to be polite with women, tell them great stuff, buy flowers, romantic boat ride, etc,... That might work on female japanese, but in reality here with NA female, if you do that you'll get nothing more than a fragile friendship.

Pip'

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
Oua, I like the concept of Rune Factory, but it's just too japanese for me. One example, you always have to be polite with women, tell them great stuff, buy flowers, romantic boat ride, etc,... That might work on female japanese, but in reality here with NA female, if you do that you'll get nothing more than a fragile friendship.

Pip'
That's what I like, no chance of getting a stiletto heel to the crotch!
I think the 'Fantasy' element is the key there, if you were fighting monsters in a dungeon then going back to your farm in the middle of a city where you could get drunk and date-[censored] people, the magic would be lost.

More people would buy a 3DS though!

Edit- never had the censored bar before, have read far worse words on this site than that one! Sorry peeps!

Banchan9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it had an option for japanese voice in the English version or 3DS roms were hacked to allow undubbing I would be in heaven
smile.gif

Otherwise I'll probably just end up playing the japanese version with a kanji dictionary at hand after importing a japanese 3ds
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto