Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Is it possible to stop getting requests from any character?
I have stopped getting requests from Carmen after i answered her questions in a request
ohnoes.png
(The questions where she asks various preferences from the protagonist, such as whether he likes tomboyish girls or normal girls.)

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Gundam Eclipse said:
I have stopped getting requests from Carmen after i answered her questions in a request
ohnoes.png
(The questions where she asks various preferences from the protagonist, such as whether he likes tomboyish girls or normal girls.)

Usually you'll get a new quest when you raise their FP/LP, so keep giving them gifts, talking to them everyday etc.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
FlameTakuya said:
Gundam Eclipse said:
ohnoes.png

Usually you'll get a new quest when you raise their FP/LP, so keep giving them gifts, talking to them everyday etc.
Ah, i see, thanks!

This game is so much better than 1 and 2, the first two bored me to hell, but this one is just freakin awesome

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I want to know...
I haven't played any of the 3 Rune Factory games, but maybe just a little bit of RF1 because I wanted to know how it was. I stopped after knowing that the requirements to get the fish girl wearing Japanese clothing was very hard to get (and if I am not wrong, required someone to have a DS too). So my question is, should I just start of with RF3 or maybe give the first two a chance? Or possibly try out RF2 and then 3?
Well, to cut it short, I want to know if I were to start off with number 3, whether I'll be missing out on a few things that were in RF1 and/or RF2.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, I would suggest playing them in order since they reference previous game a little. However, it is not a requirement and you can actually just start playing 3 straight away if you want to.

And also, if you start playing 3, you can never go back to 1 or 2. It's just too much of an improvement. Believe me. I've tried. ;A; I liked 1 and 2 too.....

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
FlameTakuya said:
Yess the replay value of this game is just awesome.
biggrin.gif

I played the crap out of my Japanese version, stopped at lv 488 lol
You are showing-off your level? Not surprised since you might use cheat codes to cheat.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
CookiesMilk said:
FlameTakuya said:
Yess the replay value of this game is just awesome.
biggrin.gif

I played the crap out of my Japanese version, stopped at lv 488 lol
You are showing-off your level? Not surprised since you might use cheat codes to cheat.

Nope, didn't use AR at all. In case you didn't know, the max level of this game is lv 10,000, and with the help of the wireless dungeon, it's as easy as pie to level.

First, get all your forging, mining, etcetc. level up, they will affect your STR, VIT, and INT. Also, farm a lot and get as many runeys as you can, they increase your 3 stats by a little too.

Soon, you'll get all 3 of them to 999.

At the same time, make the best equipment (I use the forging lv99 shortsword, I think it's called Rune Sword in the Eng version)

And then blast through the wireless dungeons. Use the multiplayer option, it nets you loads of items and you can level very fast if you don't die.

Yeap, that's how I did it.

(I've heard of some people using magic instead of melee weapons, I haven't tried this path yet but someone could)

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rikardo03 said:
why can't i tame silver wolf? and the other wolf?

Few reasons that hinder you from taming monsters.

1, Your level isn't high enough
2. Not everything you feed them works the same way
3. You might have already maxed out the number of monsters in your barn (This happened to me. I facepalmed when I realized it)

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
rikardo03 said:
why can't i tame silver wolf? and the other wolf?

Few reasons that hinder you from taming monsters.

1, Your level isn't high enough
2. Not everything you feed them works the same way
3. You might have already maxed out the number of monsters in your barn (This happened to me. I facepalmed when I realized it)
yeah i was like
mellow.gif
when i realized the 3rd reason... i already tamed a silver wolf... i sent some of my monsters to the forest of the beginnings to free some space..
biggrin.gif

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wireless dungeon is easy to level up in I can vouch for that. In fact I spend more time there then the actual game
tongue.gif
mostly cause it's been more profitable to gather stuff there.

Also magic is AWESOME with high level spells, the thing is you're going to spend seasons just raising one element high enough so you don't run out of RP from casting a few high power spells. This is where cooking comes in though.

Anyone have a breakdown of what each rune spirits do?

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
FlameTakuya said:
Well, I would suggest playing them in order since they reference previous game a little. However, it is not a requirement and you can actually just start playing 3 straight away if you want to.

And also, if you start playing 3, you can never go back to 1 or 2. It's just too much of an improvement. Believe me. I've tried. ;A; I liked 1 and 2 too.....
Hmm, I see. Then I'll probably start with number 2 first, to get used the controls and things like that.
Thank you for replying~

And actually, I thought the main-character looked more like a young boy than a girl. :\

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
WarBuddhaV said:
The wireless dungeon is easy to level up in I can vouch for that. In fact I spend more time there then the actual game
tongue.gif
mostly cause it's been more profitable to gather stuff there.

Also magic is AWESOME with high level spells, the thing is you're going to spend seasons just raising one element high enough so you don't run out of RP from casting a few high power spells. This is where cooking comes in though.

You don't have to, actually. Just go into wireless multiplayer mode and spam spells until you die, and then go in again. No time or RP wasted. (DS battery life wasted tho, lol)

hakusa said:
QUOTE(FlameTakuya @ Nov 17 2010, 10:39 PM) Well, I would suggest playing them in order since they reference previous game a little. However, it is not a requirement and you can actually just start playing 3 straight away if you want to.

Hmm, I see. Then I'll probably start with number 2 first, to get used the controls and things like that.
Thank you for replying~

And actually, I thought the main-character looked more like a young boy than a girl. :\

But.... the main character is a young boy...

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Flame - How I didn't realize that the first few runs through multiplayer, you've just eliminated every need I had for slow down time AR, since time stop was a little much. Thanks for pointing that out to me
biggrin.gif

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found a Rune legend as a special deal in the weapon shop!

worth the 800000 gold I spent for it
smile.gif

with all my armor equipped, my attack is 700 and defense around 600. level 125
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: