Rune Factory 2 Wifi Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Joujoudoll, Nov 22, 2008.

Nov 22, 2008

Rune Factory 2 Wifi Help by Joujoudoll at 11:21 PM (1,432 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Joujoudoll
    OP

Member Joujoudoll GBAtemp Fan

I can't figure out where to go in the game to connect to wi-fi... Can someone please tell me where I need to go?

In the first game, you had to go to a shell on the beach to get wifi, so I am assuming that it's something similar?

2. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Mirror in the room with the double bed on the top floor of your house. I stumbled upon earlier totally by accident.

3. Joujoudoll
    OP

Member Joujoudoll GBAtemp Fan

Me too, I just stumbled across it by accident... Lol

Anyone want to wifi with me?

4. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There's another one, bring your monster to the pond that's left of your house, and you can do Monster Meadow, I dunno what it is, since apparently i cant get anyone. Btw to get monsters you need a barn. Do the quest where Cicilia wants a ruby, and you cant kill any monsters. Then just talk to the mayor to get a barn at the cost of 50 wood and $5000. Yeah, its expensive. You also get the monster glove in teh process. You use the glove to tame the monsters.

5. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    It isn't really that expensive once you get into the game. The quests that the rich people ask you to do are pretty simple and pay well, too.

6. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, but still i spent lots of money on seeds, so i was broke...