Gaming Rune Factory 2 Wifi Help

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't figure out where to go in the game to connect to wi-fi... Can someone please tell me where I need to go?

In the first game, you had to go to a shell on the beach to get wifi, so I am assuming that it's something similar?

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's another one, bring your monster to the pond that's left of your house, and you can do Monster Meadow, I dunno what it is, since apparently i cant get anyone. Btw to get monsters you need a barn. Do the quest where Cicilia wants a ruby, and you cant kill any monsters. Then just talk to the mayor to get a barn at the cost of 50 wood and $5000. Yeah, its expensive. You also get the monster glove in teh process. You use the glove to tame the monsters.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Flameburst said:
There's another one, bring your monster to the pond that's left of your house, and you can do Monster Meadow, I dunno what it is, since apparently i cant get anyone. Btw to get monsters you need a barn. Do the quest where Cicilia wants a ruby, and you cant kill any monsters. Then just talk to the mayor to get a barn at the cost of 50 wood and $5000. Yeah, its expensive. You also get the monster glove in teh process. You use the glove to tame the monsters.

It isn't really that expensive once you get into the game. The quests that the rich people ask you to do are pretty simple and pay well, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.