Hacking Run Gamecube backups on wii?

Mr-Kory

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know i have to use sd load and sd boot but thats all the info i have i want to run my backup of pikmin 2 cause the disk got damaged, i have an sd media launcher with a 1 and 2GB card, but my sd media launcher disk doesn't like to work sometimes it restarts sometimes it says error eject the disk etc. im on 3.2e and have custom ios rev 4. Can anyone help?

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr-Kory said:
no modchip.
can i use the sd media launcher instead of the SD Gecko?
As long as it's a generic SD to GC card that is SD Gecko compatible, it should work, though I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Mr-Kory

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
damn pikmin 2 wont shrink small enough it gets to 971MB but my SD card can only hold 950MB the 2gb card doesnt like to work. any way i can get it smaller so it can fit? the problem with the 2gb is probable that its a micro sd plugged in to an adaptor

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr-Kory said:
damn pikmin 2 wont shrink small enough it gets to 971MB but my SD card can only hold 950MB the 2gb card doesnt like to work. any way i can get it smaller so it can fit? the problem with the 2gb is probable that its a micro sd plugged in to an adaptor
I'm not very keen on the GC scene, but are there any rippers for GC games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc