Hardware Rumoured features for 3DS

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
The DSi anti-piracy is already "hard to break"... -_- How much harder will 3DS be eh? It may take this time, 1 and a half years to crack :

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aye i did know that too but forgot, which i just added. Iwata confirmed that just two days ago along with the better anti piracy. Still, that's it, nothing else has been said about it. No tech specs or anything. It really gets irritating when people spread around misinformation. What will happen is that the people who take the first post seriously will be bitching and whoring about why the 3DS turns out to not support one of these rumors. Just because of a few idiots who try to convince people they know something no one else does.

Gotta love quotes like this-

QUOTE said:
"I'm here again for GBAtemp. Anyway, I knew about 3DS, Nintendo's upcoming handheld gaming console."
Dude doesn't want to help, he's here to spread misinformation everyone already knows and he didn't know about the thing before anyone else. He's done this before too. It's rather irritating. You'd think he learned his lesson. >_>

QUOTE"it will always be an anti-piracy system, so hackers can't hack 3DS."
Yeah, because that's always stopped us before...

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
So, that's where he has been? Gathering misinformation and rumours and passing them off as facts? Should i even be surprised?

2D features turned off? For me, i like to keep it on, looking at 3D for a long length of time is punishing on my eyes.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
So, that's where he has been? Gathering misinformation and rumours and passing them off as facts? Should i even be surprised?

2D features turned off? For me, i like to keep it on, looking at 3D for a long length of time is punishing on my eyes.
I assume you mean keep it off. Yeah, my mom actually gets motion sick from the new 3D technology in 3D-TV's. But not the old red-blue glasses for some strange reason. I guess there's a possibility the new 3DS screen will have the same effect on some select few people, which is why they let you turn it off. Probably smart i guess.
unsure.gif

And yeah, all the rumors- Tegra, Gamecube-like technology, even the Sharp 3D screen. They're all just that- totally unfounded rumors. I'm NOT saying it won't have those features, but just take a look at what it has come to- this thread. People actually saying it's confirmed to have those features. Bad english or not, this is how rumors fester, spread, and inflate. It's like a game of pass it around at school. Start a rumor, keep it going, see how much it inflates and changes when it comes back to you after changing hands hundreds of times. Being someone who posts news, i heavily dislike misinformation. The now 5 things i posted above is all ANYONE knows about the 3DS (except for the Nintendo people who haven't squealed). And this is stuff that has been confirmed by Nintendo. Trust no one without a source from Nintendo themselves. People love to overinflate crap and then people take it too seriously and get mad when they find out it was bullshit.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Nothing is unhackable ^^! You just might have to flash it and reverse engineer it entirely, possibly including (at least hacks of) all of the games!

Also, what do you mean by Gamecube Engine and GBA Engine? You mean their processor architecture?

*Also, you might want to reword your first point...it doesn't make sense*

Zune 30 was nearly unhackable.

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
monkat said:
Nothing is unhackable ^^! You just might have to flash it and reverse engineer it entirely, possibly including (at least hacks of) all of the games!

Also, what do you mean by Gamecube Engine and GBA Engine? You mean their processor architecture?

*Also, you might want to reword your first point...it doesn't make sense*

Zune 30 was nearly unhackable.
was nearly but now we got full access to file system and apps, for all Zunes even the HD,

these threads and rumors won't stop appearing in till the device gets into people's hands for actually confirmation of the specs and who makes what

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1