• Replies 33
  • Likes 1

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If this rumor is actually true, here's what I think:

Nintendo drops the 3DS's price the end of this year.
Next year they release a new 3DS revision with better battery, slightly bigger screens, better ergonomics and anti-glare screen. (No second circle pad though)

Reactions: kenjixx

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Didn't you mean a standalone Vita console?

Because according to the Black Friday Deals topic:
source: http://gbatemp.net/threads/black-friday-deals-hardware.337818/

Read the topic a bit further or read the following topic. It was a deal on Amazon on Black Friday:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/amazon-p...3-l-pasbr-3-months-ps-4gb-memory-card.337952/

The deal was a white PSVita + AC3:L + 4GB Memory + PSABR (PSN download) + 3 months PS+ for $179.99.

EDIT: Ninja'd..

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP

Next year they release a new 3DS revision with better battery, bigger screens, better ergonomics and anti-glare screen. (No second circle pad though)

I really doubt that Nintendo will put any effort on 3DS hardware. WiiU is the center of everything now.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
$140 seems a bit too low for Nintendo standards.

Not that it's bad though. :P

Next year they release a new 3DS revision with better battery, bigger screens, better ergonomics and anti-glare screen. (No second circle pad though)
Isn't that already the 3DS XL?
Better battery, design, glare reduction and larger screens...

Edit: sorry for double post.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Isn't that already the 3DS XL?
Better battery, design, glare reduction and larger screens...

Edit: sorry for double post.

What I meant was that the theorical next 3DS revision will apply some of the XL improvements on a "normal sized" or "lite" version.

EDIT: By larger screens, I mean just like the regular DSi has larger screens than the DS lite.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sort of related...

Does anyone know how a system transfer to a system with a game pre-installed on it would work? (A store bought bundle, like the Animal Crossing XL in Japan)

I'm kind of wanting to get that MK7 bundle (then sell my retail copy) but I have to keep all of my old ambassador shit, too. Usually a system transfer can only keep the original system's data, whatever is on the new one gets wiped.

edit: Maybe that's what the "redeem code" in the eshop can be used for?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Sort of related...

Does anyone know how a system transfer to a system with a game pre-installed on it would work? (A store bought bundle, like the Animal Crossing XL in Japan)

I'm kind of wanting to get that MK7 bundle (then sell my retail copy) but I have to keep all of my old ambassador shit, too. Usually a system transfer can only keep the original system's data, whatever is on the new one gets wiped.

edit: Maybe that's what the "redeem code" in the eshop can be used for?
That's exactly what I was wondering. While I don't want to sell my copy with so much data and crap on it, I might want this XL... I just wouldn't want to invalidate the XL's copy of MK7 in the transfer.
At the same time, Australia is getting a white XL SM3DL bundle, so it can't be toooo long before US gets a white XL and I'll finally get that!
P.S. What "Redeem Code"?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly what I was wondering. While I don't want to sell my copy with so much data and crap on it, I might want this XL... I just wouldn't want to invalidate the XL's copy of MK7 in the transfer.
At the same time, Australia is getting a white XL SM3DL bundle, so it can't be toooo long before US gets a white XL and I'll finally get that!
P.S. What "Redeem Code"?
There's an option in the eshop menu that says redeem code. When I got a virtual console game download from club nintendo I entered the code they gave me, and I got to download the game.

edit: It's in the "Settings/Other" section of the menu. It's called "Redeem Download Code".

Kind of like the vouchers that gamestop sells for digital games. You buy the code in store so you don't have to use a credit card online or in this case the 3DS, then you just download it when you get home.
So maybe they just give a little insert in the box with the code on it or something. It'd be stupid if they didn't, they know a lot of people are upgrading and want to keep the stuff they payed for.

Reactions: Presto99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ