[Rumor] Wii 2 SDK Image Leaked?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicCreations.org said:
That looks terrible. Nintendo has more style then that. If it doesn't appeal to someone as immature as me then there's no way that was made by Ninty.

I actually like it, looks like a hard drive. lol

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tommzy2 said:
next gen sony and microsoft consoles (if they come into existance) will crap all over this, to me it seems it will have slightly better graphics. the marketing will make it seem all that great.
i aint buying anything besides sony products, why? because they are simply the best.
ps4 will shit all over this crap.

What's your age? Grow up, they will only shit their own pants and then copy the innovations over just like they always do. ( Snes cd, analog stick, 4 player controls, rumble on a console controller, motion controls. )
But no matter how hard they try, they will never have: Mario, metroid, zelda, and all the characters that ninty has. That's the real power.

Great vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ...player_embedded

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
tommzy2 said:
next gen sony and microsoft consoles (if they come into existance) will crap all over this, to me it seems it will have slightly better graphics. the marketing will make it seem all that great.
i aint buying anything besides sony products, why? because they are simply the best.

What's your age? Grow up, they will only shit their own pants and then copy the innovations over just like they always do. ( Snes cd, analog stick, 4 player controls, rumble on a console controller, motion controls. )
I like how you call this man a child then go and use the most fanboyish and childish statement ever. Also I am pretty sure it has already been proven that most of those things on the list weren't Nintendo originals... on this very same forum.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
antwill said:
Hielkenator said:
tommzy2 said:

I like how you call this man a child then go and use the most fanboyish and childish statement ever. Also I am pretty sure it has already been proven that most of those things on the list weren't Nintendo originals... on this very same forum.

Lol, I know. If you can't beat them, join them....
Only my statement is based on facts.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
SimpyDsi said:
spinal_cord said:
Wizerzak said:
spinal_cord said:
Vidboy10 said:
Wizerzak said:
Vidboy10 said:
twiztidsinz said:
I'm going to say it's a bad photoshop job.....
--snip--
direct link because images get scaled: http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv262/t...z/wii2-leak.gif
And your proving...?

you straighten out the screen (pic was taken at an angle) and the text should then also be straight. But it isn't, it's angled, meaning it's from a different picture/placed on top and thus a fake.
Hm, I see now.
Even though it was posted on the /v/idya. We'll just have to wait and see if theres any confirmation on the picture from Ninty.

That isn't how it works.
You are assuming that the photo was taken dead-on in front of the slide. You fail to notice that the world has three spacial dimensions, not just two.
so you're saying the text should be at a different angle to the bottom of the screen???
wtf.gif
and no, i wasn't assuming that, i can see it was taken slightly from the left.

Yes. Or rather not no. You can't accurately make those sorts of transformations when you only have two edges of the image, without the other two edges (assuming a quad), if, for example, as it looks here, the left of the image is closer to the camera, then the image would shrink towards the right, see here. Resulting in anything straight in the image looking wonky.

Did you not learn this at school?

It still looks like the logo, heading and text are at different angles... Possibly cam blur though.

It's supposed to, that's how perspective works.

perspective.jpg

They all line up with other parts that should be in line with each other.
However, just because the photo is real, doesn't mean that the slide is real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: