[Rumor] Wii 2 SDK Image Leaked?

tommzy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
next gen sony and microsoft consoles (if they come into existance) will crap all over this, to me it seems it will have slightly better graphics. the marketing will make it seem all that great.
i aint buying anything besides sony products, why? because they are simply the best.
ps4 will shit all over this crap.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tommzy2 said:
next gen sony and microsoft consoles (if they come into existance) will crap all over this, to me it seems it will have slightly better graphics. the marketing will make it seem all that great.
i aint buying anything besides sony products, why? because they are simply the best.

look what your saying is fanboyism, I don´t know what to think, but yeah s=Sony is good but they are not the best!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tommzy2 said:
Hasn't history taught you that power means nothing in the console wars?

Sony & Microsoft wont be doing anything for at least 2 years, by which time Nintendo (if they do this well) could gain the market share again with this and easily have another 2-3 years while other gamers wait for the PS4/Xbox3 price to come down or for better revisions by which time they could have a year where they aren't so hot in sales (like this year) and then just do something that is slightly better then those...ah history repeating again.

I for one is now in the market for a new console, my PC needs upgrading so I can play games on high settings so I decided on a PS3 as I prefer their first party titles to 360 ones. However I prefer Nintendo 1st party titles to all and if the 3rd party devs bring their games to Project Cafe then I much rather wait.

Of course they could mess it up monumentally and have something that turns the 3rd party devs away like their last three consoles.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Nintendo will probably change the design because we already saw it.

Livin in a box said:
As for the console itself, we can see 3 lights on the unit and what I presume is an eject button just left of these. There is also a Nintendo logo on the side of the console. It appears to be using the same “suck-in” DVD drive that the Wii used too.

Here it comes. Why ???
angry.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
awssk8er said:
The picture just looks fake.

Not the system itself, just the writing. It doesn't "Sound" like Nintendo.
This is Nintendo catering to devs, not consumers, so the wording will be different.
Yeah, I couldn't make out the last two bullets and posted that.

Once I was able to read the whole thing I understood.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wizerzak said:
Vidboy10 said:
twiztidsinz said:
I'm going to say it's a bad photoshop job.....
wii2-leak.gif

direct link because images get scaled: http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv262/t...z/wii2-leak.gif
And your proving...?

you straighten out the screen (pic was taken at an angle) and the text should then also be straight. But it isn't, it's angled, meaning it's from a different picture/placed on top and thus a fake.
Hm, I see now.
Even though it was posted on the /v/idya. We'll just have to wait and see if theres any confirmation on the picture from Ninty.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Vidboy10 said:
Wizerzak said:
Vidboy10 said:
twiztidsinz said:
wii2-leak.gif

direct link because images get scaled: http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv262/t...z/wii2-leak.gif
And your proving...?

you straighten out the screen (pic was taken at an angle) and the text should then also be straight. But it isn't, it's angled, meaning it's from a different picture/placed on top and thus a fake.
Hm, I see now.
Even though it was posted on the /v/idya. We'll just have to wait and see if theres any confirmation on the picture from Ninty.

That isn't how it works.
You are assuming that the photo was taken dead-on in front of the slide. You fail to notice that the world has three spacial dimensions, not just two.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
Vidboy10 said:
Wizerzak said:
Vidboy10 said:
twiztidsinz said:
--snip--
And your proving...?

Hm, I see now.

That isn't how it works.
You are assuming that the photo was taken dead-on in front of the slide. You fail to notice that the world has three spacial dimensions, not just two.

so you're saying the text should be at a different angle to the bottom of the screen???
wtf.gif
and no, i wasn't assuming that, i can see it was taken slightly from the left.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Wizerzak said:
spinal_cord said:
Vidboy10 said:
Wizerzak said:
Vidboy10 said:
twiztidsinz said:
--snip--
And your proving...?

Hm, I see now.

That isn't how it works.
so you're saying the text should be at a different angle to the bottom of the screen???
wtf.gif

Yes. Or rather not no. You can't accurately make those sorts of transformations when you only have two edges of the image, without the other two edges (assuming a quad), if, for example, as it looks here, the left of the image is closer to the camera, then the image would shrink towards the right, see here. Resulting in anything straight in the image looking wonky.

Did you not learn this at school?

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
Wizerzak said:
spinal_cord said:
Vidboy10 said:
Wizerzak said:
Vidboy10 said:
twiztidsinz said:
--snip--
And your proving...?

Hm, I see now.

That isn't how it works.
wtf.gif

Yes. Or rather not no. You can't accurately make those sorts of transformations when you only have two edges of the image, without the other two edges (assuming a quad), if, for example, as it looks here, the left of the image is closer to the camera, then the image would shrink towards the right, see here. Resulting in anything straight in the image looking wonky.

Did you not learn this at school?

It still looks like the logo, heading and text are at different angles... Possibly cam blur though.

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
tommzy2 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ[/youtube]

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tommzy2 said:
Ehhh Nobody here cares.....Your only hurting yourself by being so shallow minded
closedeyes.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fear Zoa said:
tommzy2 said:
Ehhh Nobody here cares.....Your only hurting yourself by being so shallow minded
closedeyes.gif

One thing he should have realised by now, the DS and the Wii have both proved you dont need to have the most grunt under the hood to sell the most or be the best, buying a product just for the badge on the front should have died in the playground with the Spectrum and C64. Time to grow up, buy something because it does what you want and plays the games you like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.