Not open for further replies.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
How is one online community any less credible than another online community?
If this were linked here it would still have no more substance to it.
The source website has nothing to do with the rumour. Suffice to say it's simply an anonymous source with no way to prove his credentials.

But since when were we linked to for news? Unless it's things that directly come from us (such as homebrew), exception being a few Vita update articles by masterchan that have gotten linked to.

The difference is we don't expect ourselves to be a firsthand news source in general.
Big gaming journalism sites make articles based off of anonymous unproven claims from neogaf all the time
This is no different.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Nintendo would have have missed the chance to mention this game at their E3 conference so I'm leaning more to saying it's fake but it would be really cool if it turns out to be real.

Well, it is rumored that Retro is making a Starfox WiiU game, and based on word from Retro at the show, their "game" was meant to be shown at E3 but ended up not doing so because it wasn't ready.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would tell me something, but strangely his posts as of late have been oddly intelligent (and correct in some cases), even if the grammar is broken.

It's just Valwin not trying to get banned for trolling.
But that would imply that he truly is intelligent and was just hiding it from us, so as odd as it may be, I'll stand by him.

Uhh, no? It means he put on his tryhard panties and he's now trying to impress everybody including the mods so he can continue browsing the forums under an alt.
What, like you?

Also, hi Brian!

Haven't there been cases where 4chan was correct to some degree?

Firstly, you need to know facts before you be a fagghjjkll. Secondly, I was given a specific warning to be on my best behavior, or I wouldn't get a third chance. So what the fuck do you think I'm going to do? Do all that again and risk an unlimited ban? Stop failing so hard. I am proving points in the corruption of the staff here. When people get banned for ANYTHING, making alts is specifically against the rules. Even an alt as obvious as Valwin's. So how is he allowed to break the rules 3 times and get away with it each and every single time? Favoritism.

Sorry for the rage but I find this whole situation pretty funny. The mods now go apeshit and warn members for copying news articles from other sources word for word, but yet Valwin can source a website that really isn't credible for anything and is highly frowned upon on these forums, yet he gets away with it and he can break more rules by creating alts. It's sad how nobody else sees where I'm coming from.

Reactions: 1 person

Tsuteto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forums aren't meant to be democratic or fair in the interest of members. If they felt like banning someone just because someone doesn't like cake, they could. Welcome to the internet.

Also, even though it's dead out obvious, fake. And just reporting the thread to be locked, since the discussion is no longer about the "rumor".

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol