Anbernic RG405V Issues

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious if there are the following Fixes:

GTA 3/VC - Controls Fix. Seems the Buttons are off. Need to get them Set properly.
----For the GPD XD, you had the Control Option to use either Xbox or PS3 Scheme. Is this possible with Anbernic Devices?

GTA-SA - Possibly need the Controls for it, but I got a more important Issue. Once I get In-Game, the Camera gets all crazy on its own. LOL.

Bejeweled Classic - Wow. Screen is cut off, so only have the Inside. The Boarder area is cut off. Any Ideas??

So far, that is what I got. Going through it right now. Was curious if it had FM Radio, becuase when I got the Dingoo A320 back in the day when the PS3 FW was able to get Triggered with a Exploit from it, I found it had FM Radio (did not need Headphones Plugged in either. Had a Antenna Internally). Behold, I see FM Radio App Installed, and it works perfectly.

Might have to see if I can Force Install some Items that wont Install Normally.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now having a new and interesting Issue:

ALL other Devices work perfectly and have no Issues.

However, for some reason, the RG405V can see ALL Wireless Connections, can connect to them, but for some reason, says No Internet. Again, all other Devices have no Issues. Have tried Resetting, Shutting down, Restarting, you name it.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think I figured out the Internet Issue. Just took Device apart again, made sure the Ribbon Cables are seated properly, unplugged the Battery, but I also hit the curious little Button Switch marked NBOOT on the Main Board. Waiting for a reply on what exactly this does, from Anbernic. LOL
20240124_101041.jpg20240124_101052.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto