Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Rumor rumor rumor rumor, rumor rumor! Rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor. Rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor "Rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor...rumor rumor rumor rumor" rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor rumor.

From an anonymous source.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
trollface.jpg

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
Actually, it's Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Yes, that's from memory.

Wikipedia
Thomas Tymoczko points out that there is nothing special about eight "buffaloes"; indeed, a sentence with "buffalo" repeated any number of times is grammatically correct. The shortest is "Buffalo!", which can be taken as an imperative instruction to bully someone ("You, buffalo!") with the understood subject "you" removed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    Catboy brought up the idea of a new staff tier specifically for anti-spam to combat the issue, as several of us have noticed it getting worse with no apparent changes to prevent it. Any chance of this happening, or at least introducing a limit to the number of threads new users can post? @Sicklyboy
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    135357153715613756 posts by a single member in a short period of time? that seems like a task that would be better handled by a bot than a human
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    bots vs bots
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A new staff group isn't really needed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can go bad say they make the new staff group and then start blaming that specific member for not keeping up with spam removal
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @AdenTheThird, wish it wasn't the case but I unfortunately have no insight into that nor the ability to implement/change anything like that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Global Moderators don't have that kind of config access
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banned Spammers a dating web page for bots!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If anything normal mods should just be brought back
    A limit on how many threads new users can start should be put in place. Simple, non-intrusive, gives mods plenty of time to respond to spam before they can do it again.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Mod power abuse the best kind of abuse!
    +1
    It's just becoming more and more of an issue and I don't see it stopping until preventative measures are taken.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its raining hard
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not rain that's air swimming
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    wowweee someone is on a spam-spree
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just reported the spam bot
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    lmao okay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They better have good customer service
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    That is the first time I've ever seen this kind of spam on the TEMP (and I've been here for quite a few years xD)
    Quincy @ Quincy: That is the first time I've ever seen this kind of spam on the TEMP (and I've been here for...