OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1053476319-00.jpg
1099968374-00.jpg

According to a member of Neogaf Nintendo Software Technology is currently busy developing a new unannounced game. The game could either be a sequel to 1080 Avalanche or Wave Race: Blue Storm, both of which came out on the Nintendo Gamecube.

yes please

Source
via
Source

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wave Race was great on the N64, Blue Storm sucked though. Same goes for 1080, Avalanche was good but not nearly as good as it's predecessors. I think though that the standards for 1080 Snowboarding are really hard to gauge as the only other competition at the time of the original release was Coolboarders for the PS1 which were horrible rehashes over and over again, then you had SSX later on which was a bit more over the top as a snowboarding game. I really liked the 1080 games because they felt more traditional in design, SSX is fun in it's own unique way because they try to go for the flash and the flare, rather then the substance.

I'd still enjoy seeing either of these franchises brought back to life, and really I'd love to see a new 1080 Snowboarding game, I never could pull off some of those tricks in the old games and new game physics would give the game more control flow.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Actual source content -

Found word that some concept hit the green light and is in full production. It is probably for 3DS?

Followed by the topic starter posting a pic (and sentences) of games he's hoping for. So "News" boils down to "Nintendo are making a new unknown game". And it's a rumour.....so that's "Nintendo MAY be developing a new unknown game".

Newsworthy?

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played the 1080 series and I only played the N64 version of Wave Race like maybe twice. And I know some of you personally want a new F-Zero but I really never got into the series. I rather see a new IP

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Nintendo are making a new unknown game".
Is there ever a time that Nintendo aren't working on a game?

Logic dictates that to be a sensible point......*checks TC* common sense doesn't live here any more...
the point is we are not talking about nintendo itself but one of many teams inside nintendo got the green light to make a new game...
also they are not a japanese developing team but an american one so chances are that this is a game developed for the west audience

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.