RUMOR: Resident Evil 2 Remake Could Be Coming?

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
During a Q&A segment at the Resident Evil 5 Wondercon panel, Capcom was asked by an enthusiastic fan about a possible Resident Evil 2 remake. Mike Webster of Capcom decided to respond to the answer. He said, “Stay tuned, we absolutely understands that these are classic games,” and added, “Some announcements, that you will be very interested in [are on the way].”

According to this guy, "Takeuchi said the same thing in the gametrailers interview".

Source

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, let them use the RE4 engine and remake it for the Wii without the tank controls. The DS version of the first RE was bad enough.

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it seems likely for the Wii. Capcom did mention they wanted to bring another Resident Evil game to the Wii.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if they do a RE style remake then i will be in heaven... RE on gamecube one of the scariest/best resident evil game to date, RE4 was to actiony (dont get me wrong i loved it still)

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally hope they give it the Resident Evil 5 treatment and release it with beautiful HD graphics for the 360/PS3. I would probably pay 100 dollars for that game, playing as Leon again would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...