s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ripandsip said:
this is just gonna be another crap movie. some1 name me a film based off a game that has 80%+ rating in metacritic.
Mortal Kombat

I'm not sure about metacritic's rating system, but I'm guessing that 8.5 = 85%
unsure.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
machomuu said:
imshortandrad said:
oxenh said:
the epic fail dragon ball movie XD

That was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
ohnoes.png
< I was so excited to watch it.

Hope this one isn't as disappointing, if it's true.
The only movie that tops DBE for me was The Last Airbender. *shudder*
Oh my god The Last Airbender.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DBE was atleast watchable because of how hilariously stupid it was. I stopped watching Last Airbender about 10 minutes into the movie.

As far as Phoenix Wright goes....meh? It could be epic depending on how they do it

KireiJuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh it'll be great if it's an anime movie but I don't think so

maybe the movie will include POV investigation as the game and when in court, they'll show phoenix wright face

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
machomuu said:
hova1 said:
Byronic Hero said:
I don't know what to think, on one hand there might be a movie of one of my favorite video game franchises, on the other, it may be directed by someone like James Wan (Guy who directed "Saw").
You compare this guy to Takashi Miike? That's a damn insult!
Oh, I misread the first post. So it's not being directed by the maker of Saw? Well I just wiki'd this Miike and he's directed alot of films, so I'm not as worried now.
He looks talented if you look at the awards!! 29 wins & 17 nominations!
ohmy.gif

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0586281/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0586281/awards

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Byronic Hero said:
I don't know what to think, on one hand there might be a movie of one of my favorite video game franchises, on the other, it may be directed by someone like James Wan (Guy who directed "Saw").
And how is that a bad thing? Leigh Whannel and James Wan (Both went to my school a while back.
biggrin.gif
) WROTE the Saw franchise. Whannel was only in it up to 3, and 6 was pretty damn good.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno - I think Ace Attorney is one of the few Capcom series that live action would make sense for. Apart from the medium channeling, it's pretty realistic. I mean, I'd rather see an animated film, and Capcom doesn't really have a great track of live action movies, but eh. I'll probably see it anyway. Wouldn't give up a chance to see that awesome judge.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Windaga said:
I dunno - I think Ace Attorney is one of the few Capcom series that live action would make sense for. Apart from the medium channeling, it's pretty realistic. I mean, I'd rather see an animated film, and Capcom doesn't really have a great track of live action movies, but eh. I'll probably see it anyway. Wouldn't give up a chance to see that awesome judge.
The characters. Each and every one have a very special attitude. I don't think a lot of people can act it well.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
Windaga said:
The characters. Each and every one have a very special attitude. I don't think a lot of people can act it well.

Probably not - but it's the most feasible when it comes to effects and such. And it's true - the animation the characters possess ( in terms of character, not the actual animation lol) are pretty unique - I can think of a few real actors that would have such talent, but there's no way Capcom would enlist them. Nor do they actually look like the characters.

I'm still going to see it, though. I need to know who's playing Miles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol