Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image-thumb365.png

QUOTE said:
Remember the Shin Megami Tensei slot machine? One report from the event says something about Persona 5.

The news comes from pachinko publication 7rush, which claims Persona 5 will be announced for the PlayStation 3 soon in the midst of a MegaTen boom. (Thanks for the tip Pesmerga00!!) Persona 4 was also revealed in an unusual way with Bloomberg mentioning the game in a financial report.

However, other media like Dengeki Online were at the event and didn’t report anything about Persona 5.

Right or wrong, Persona 5 is inevitable. MegaTen is growing worldwide and the Persona is leading the way.

I'd also like to note, that Atlus Research & Development mentioned they have two 360 games they're developing. Could this possibly be one of them?

News Source: Siliconera

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maverick_z said:
wonder if us 360 owners will get a SMT: Persona title??
I've heard that the last time Atlus tried putting one on a xbox... things didnt really go to well.
(it doesn't even have a wiki article)

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why P5 would be a rumor, it definitely in Atlus' minds. I hope they keep developing for the PS2 though, it seems like they are doing very well with last gen consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since