GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nE3d0VD.jpg

The full list of new titles includes Assassin’s Creed: Liberation HD, Assassin’s Creed: Pirates, Autodance II, Child of Light, Endwar Online, Rabbids: Big Bang, Rayman: Fiesta Run, and Valiant Hearts: The Great War.
Platforms for these games are not mentioned.

Interesting that Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is listed. We could be seeing the game on PS3/360/PS4/WiiU/XboxOne sometime soon maybe.

Source

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do hope for another mobile Rayman game, Jungle Run was the shit.

Assassin's Creed: Pirates is probably some portable game spin off but eh, don't really care.

Liberation HD seems like a bad idea since Liberation was "good for a handheld" but really not all that good compared to the console big brothers. Unless they completely redesign it just with the same story. Not that it's a bad game, just not nearly as good as Assassin's Creed II onwards (yes even III is better).

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
New Trials game?
I hope it's like Trials Evo Gold, I doubt it's a name coincidence.
Or not, I don't want it to be like Evo. As Evo doesn't even run on my graphics drivers -.-

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Semi interesting stuff, AC definitely something to keep an eye on. I also enjoyed Trials quite a bit, a real shame it was a very bad port on PC (lagged even on a decent PC) and it was riddled with DRM (fuck u uPlay)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: