Gaming Rumor: Full 20 games for ambassador program reveiled

D

Deleted User

So I;ve been saying all along, it would be amazing if emerald came for free.

D

Deleted_171835

Obviously not real.

Some attention-seeking guy emailed a fake list to Nintendo3DSBlog (which isn't even a reputable source). Move on guys.

If this is real, I'll eat my hat.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thus far, none of the confirmed games have been second or third party games, so this list is already in question. Capcom developed Minish Cap, and Game Freak developed Pokemon. Nintendo would need to get the rights of those games from the original developers and pay royalties. Something these other parties may not be willing to do for free.

I also seriously doubt that Nintendo would ever put a cash cow like Pokemon anywhere for free. This list shouldn't be trusted, nor should any other unless confirmed directly by Nintendo.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It looks unbelievable. (POKEMON EMERALD!?)
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
ohmy.gif

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly the odds of them putting in a gba game that is from the main Pokemon series is 0%, only chance of Pokemon from gba will be the possibility of one of the gba mystery dungeons.
the list is obviously fake for that reasoning alone.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
Obviously not real.

Some attention-seeking guy emailed a fake list to Nintendo3DSBlog (which isn't even a reputable source). Move on guys.

If this is real, I'll eat my hat.
True, I do follow Nintendo3DSBlog but without a source it can't be trusted.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Wireless functions and peripheral devices are not supported.

So, the Gba Link Cable function isn't going to be done, right? Which means no multiplayer.

EDIT: I just noticed how stupid my question was. sorry.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Thus far, none of the confirmed games have been second or third party games, so this list is already in question. Capcom developed Minish Cap, and Game Freak developed Pokemon. Nintendo would need to get the rights of those games from the original developers and pay royalties. Something these other parties may not be willing to do for free.

I also seriously doubt that Nintendo would ever put a cash cow like Pokemon anywhere for free. This list shouldn't be trusted, nor should any other unless confirmed directly by Nintendo.

Umm... IIRC nintendo basically owns Game Freak if not most of it.

Either way... I hope this is true cause it looks EPIC

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sergster1 said:
granville said:

Umm... IIRC nintendo basically owns Game Freak if not most of it.

I thought so too, so it's not that "Farfetch'd" (giggles).

I do remember however reading somewhere that Nintendo was supposed to put up a list with all the 20 available games sometime before the 12th of August. I'm hoping it won't take much longer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...