Rumble Pack Unstable

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by shakirmoledina, Apr 10, 2010.

Apr 10, 2010

Rumble Pack Unstable by shakirmoledina at 8:08 AM (1,181 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. shakirmoledina
    OP

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    Hey,
    I have an EZ 3in1 which when i was initially using with the R4 & exploder, used to work fine but then although it accepts that there is a cart there in slot-2 it doesnt rumble ingame.
    Sometimes the rumble pack works ingame while sometimes it doesnt (mostly doesn't)... is it bcz it is dusty or something or should i just bang the cart to release some of the problems.

2. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Sounds like a possible loose connection...

Do you own any actual retail games that support rumble? Do you get same issue with them?

3. shakirmoledina
    OP

Tanzania
    no... no retail games besides cars which i dont think supports rumble... it worked before with other games but later on it gave me probs and even that sometimes let's say in NFS nitro, i bump in a lap and it rumbles but during the same lap i may bump several times but nothin happens

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  5. shakirmoledina
    OP

Tanzania
    recently with the wood r4, i set the rumble to high and the first time it buzzed but before i started the game, i set it again and no rumble (for like 2 times) and then i just tried starting the game but no cigar... it works sometimes and doesnt work the other times