Status
Not open for further replies.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lifeenjoi said:
I have downloaded this patched and draged the Pokemon hg and ss into it and a new file with .BAK
happens what do i do after that? drag the .BAK file into my TTDS games folder??
soo confused
frown.gif

rename .bak to .nds

Lifeenjoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do i rename it just right click rename file of the .BAK and put in .nds?
cause i tryed that and it still put it as "4749 - Pokemon SoulSilver (U)(Xenophobia).nds.BAK"
and sorry if there gets asked alot i just bought this TTDS card and youtube video dont help worth shit.

A-Hacked-Soul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
added to the first post
HG_SS_CRACK_USA_NDS-SUXXORS

check it out i still dont get it is a fix
The new patch.
When I go to patch it should it create another NDS file or will it just edit the one I have dragged and dropped onto it?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
basher11 said:
Lifeenjoi said:
I have downloaded this patched and draged the Pokemon hg and ss into it and a new file with .BAK
happens what do i do after that? drag the .BAK file into my TTDS games folder??
soo confused
frown.gif

rename .bak to .nds
lol no

The file with the .bak extension is a backup of the original rom before patching it. The one you have to copy is the one with the .nds extension, the file you had to drag to the patch.exe.

TheBlueFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to go to the little wi-fi park and play some silly games with people on this with the R4. But does anyone know if you can use the union room or play wireless battles with people using this?

I'd try it myself but im not at any real point in the game yet and I have no friends, boo hoo me
tongue.gif

A

acer r

Every time i try to drag my nds file onto the hg_sscrack by suxxorz the cmd windows pops up for a second and then instantly closes. What am I doing wrong?

A-Hacked-Soul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acer r said:
Every time i try to drag my nds file onto the hg_sscrack by suxxorz the cmd windows pops up for a second and then instantly closes. What am I doing wrong?
Are you dragging it onto the batch file?

A

acer r

A hacked Soul said:
acer r said:
Are you dragging it onto the batch file?
yeah.

edit: ok so somehow i got it patched, but when i run the game on my m3 flashcard the suxxorz splash screen comes up and then its nothing but a white screen

wokay123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i apply the wifi patch ontop of the patched Rudolf heartgold NDSgame or do I need ot do it on a pure heartgold NDS game?

munchlax:)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
it doesn't work for my iTouch DS kart:( i placed the .nds file on the patch and a .bak file came out os i put that file into my kart too with the original .nds file but it don't work:(

absinthee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried the Suxxors patch. It still freezes after a few events. It shows the cracktro, so I know it patched properly.

Trying Rudolph's patch now.

I'm using an M3i Zero with the most recent Sakura.

Vilhelm_I

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys
I´m using desmume with this patch and the game freezes (the music keeps playing though) in Goldenrod city underground when I´m trying to press one of the switches in the team rocket hideout. Any ideas?

Teclo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.backloggery.com
XP
Country
It crashed when the girl went to show me how to catch Pokemon, but was OK when I reloaded. It later crashed when I went south of the first gym town, the NPC tells you to go back, and I walked up a little. Then it just froze.

Is that the freezing that this patch remedies or is that another issue?

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to chime in and say:
Confirmed 100% working on the SupercardSD!

...yeah i know its old as balls but everything still works on it lol

absinthee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
absinthee said:
Tried the Suxxors patch. It still freezes after a few events. It shows the cracktro, so I know it patched properly.

Trying Rudolph's patch now.

I'm using an M3i Zero with the most recent Sakura.
Quoting myself here.
tongue.gif

Just reporting back to say Rudolph's patch works great. I'm 3 badges in and still no freezing.

Crocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey im really sorry im new to all this and i think you have been through this already but i really need your help I have the us rom and i want to patch it i have an r4 please could someone be kind enough just to explain to me how to patch it using rudolfs patch thankyou in advance and very sorry im so dumb

OddShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Crocker said:
Hey im really sorry im new to all this and i think you have been through this already but i really need your help I have the us rom and i want to patch it i have an r4 please could someone be kind enough just to explain to me how to patch it using rudolfs patch thankyou in advance and very sorry im so dumb
Just drag your rom into Patch.exe, and your rom will be patched
wink.gif

(use the .nds file, not .bak one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan