Not open for further replies.

monkeymen987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... ive started to have some problems now :[

not sure if it's because of the patch or just my ds, but everytime i try to access something from the menu in the touch screen, my game freezes :[

EspeonValesti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
d-ace said:
So this patch just removes all the AP or does it only help certain cards play it?
EDIT: Also the readme says not to use rom from internet so it does not work with rom dled from internet?

Sorry if this is answered already but I don't want to read through all those pages.

It works, if it is an absolutely clean rom. It can't have any previous patches for any other AP methods.

BTW, this patch works wonderful! no$gba 2.6, been playing for a few hours now >D

P.S. I created an account here just to post on this thread
biggrin.gif
I

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
mpg187 said:
How do you do it in Linux? My brother wants me to patch his game...
WINE

Posts merged

QUOTE(yusuo @ Apr 9 2010, 04:58 PM) does this have any effect for akaio as well
In akaio its perfect

eCs8769

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok...about every 5-6 events im getting graphical glitching and im forced to save the game before the next event or it crashes...using Desmume 0.9.5 x86 (also tried 0.9.6 SVN, no difference) have 7 badges and about 24:30 total gameplay. Most to all of the glitches occur in the radio tower in Goldenrod, where im currently at, this just started happening last night when I received my 7th badge, would also glitch in the Whirl Islands...any suggestions?

update: nvm...it was happening in the Radio Tower...crashed about 4 times in the Radio Tower and once in the Whirl Islands, after that got all the way to Blackthorn city without another freeze...very weird :\

wokay123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guyz,
I use an R4. The patch is completely working but when I'm in the union room, it freezes whe IT alk to my friend. This blue screen pops up and says there is a communication error. I'm guessing the DSlazy+ARM 7 should work? really need to trade from platinum a few pokemon. Can anyone tell me how to use the DSlazy +ARM 7? Help is much appreciated. BTW I use r4 with the offical 1.18 firware

TheBlueFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For clarification, this AP does not affect any of the following:

Linking with others
Using online battling
Connecting to those with flashcards
Connecting to those with retail copies

This patch ONLY bypasses the freezing?

Lifeenjoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have downloaded this patched and draged the Pokemon hg and ss into it and a new file with .BAK
happens what do i do after that? drag the .BAK file into my TTDS games folder??
soo confused
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If your not getting your pills from Psi's discount drugs who knows what your swallowing! +1