ROM Hack Rudolph's Universal "Child's Play" patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reprazent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im using r4sdhc with newest firm and it froze still but alot later in the game. The patch does not work completely but does increase the amount events which you can play through
wacko.gif

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reprazent said:
Im using r4sdhc with newest firm and it froze still but alot later in the game. The patch does not work completely but does increase the amount events which you can play through
wacko.gif

strange works 100% for lots of people

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game is always crashing on me when i get the squirtbottle from the florist in goldenrod city

using No$GBA, patch V2 US ROM, and have the code on .

Anyone else having this issue
unsure.gif

Sonic220

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I've an error with the patcher with my italian ROM, it says: can't find the universal code pattern to be patched

However I've just replaced the text in the jap version with the italian and the game seems to work fine in my m3(slot2-sd), no more that kind of freezes, but after the radio tower the game started freeze randomly in the battle, no text in the box and I must power off. This thing happens more often than the other freeze.

eCs8769

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Professor Elm recognizing that the egg has hatched into a Topegi...I call him but the message remains the same as if it never hatched...I even showed up to his house but the game still doesn't realize that the egg hatched...I'm using Desmume 0.9.5 and I transfered the save file from my JAP -> USA version w/ Rudolphs patch applied. Not sure what I can do to move forward...im currently in Eku city w/ 3 badges.

OddShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
France
eCs8769 said:
I'm having a problem with Professor Elm recognizing that the egg has hatched into a Topegi...I call him but the message remains the same as if it never hatched...I even showed up to his house but the game still doesn't realize that the egg hatched...I'm using Desmume 0.9.5 and I transfered the save file from my JAP -> USA version w/ Rudolphs patch applied. Not sure what I can do to move forward...im currently in Eku city w/ 3 badges.
Certainly a save problem. If you can, restart from the beginning with a new save (delete your current save)
unsure.gif

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it safe to say that the current version of the patch works for almost all of the carts that had problems before?

(Just asking for a friend, I have the retail HeartGold)

Reprazent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
Reprazent said:
wacko.gif

strange works 100% for lots of people

It crashed when I went into the building between the route north of goldenrod and the park area, sorry i dont remember the names

eCs8769

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OddShadow said:
eCs8769 said:
Certainly a save problem. If you can, restart from the beginning with a new save (delete your current save)
unsure.gif

Start the game all over again...w/ a new save file?

OddShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
France
eCs8769 said:
OddShadow said:
eCs8769 said:
unsure.gif

Wait, you can also try this code :
::Able To Recollect PKMN Egg From Professor Oak (L+R)
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
20001056 00000001
D2000000 00000000

It might works
wink.gif

ScionRStC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok can someone try this go to page 7 in the item pocket and then go to page 8 and tell me if it freezes? Im using A ttdsi 1.17a12

vodat303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ScionRStC said:
Ok can someone try this go to page 7 in the item pocket and then go to page 8 and tell me if it freezes? Im using A ttdsi 1.17a12

not for me im using dstt 1.17a12 i just entered kanto and beat lieutenant surge
haven't had a freeze yet and have played it for 4 hours straight at a point

eCs8769

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OddShadow said:
eCs8769 said:
OddShadow said:
eCs8769 said:
unsure.gif

Wait, you can also try this code :
::Able To Recollect PKMN Egg From Professor Oak (L+R)
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
20001056 00000001
D2000000 00000000

It might works
wink.gif

Tried that AR code in Desmume but it did not work, nothing changed.

Also tried releasing Togepi and calling Professor Elm, after the call (same conversation), the game glitched and crashed...

D

Deleted User

I bought the game but I still thank you for making this so I can have more then one account
gbasp.gif

so1id

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thank you so much! I've been playing for about 3 hours now and it works perfectly! No freezes with R4 + YSMenu! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR WORK!!!

ScionRStC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vodat303 said:
ScionRStC said:

not for me im using dstt 1.17a12 i just entered kanto and beat lieutenant surge
haven't had a freeze yet and have played it for 4 hours straight at a point

I have all 16 badges. did you try going to page 7 to 8 in the item pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Intel UHD 4000