100% Working on my R4 SDHC 1.34 !
Thanks
biggrin.gif

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
common guys can anyone make the patch universal really its only for english roms, plz make one for the German/French/Italian/Spanish ver

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sneaks out of the military bunker* the war... is over??? HEY GUYS! THE WAR IS OVER!
biggrin.gif
*cheers at the awesomeness that is this patch.*

(r4 1.18 here. All's quiet, without a crash in sight. :3 )

DeltaBurnt: Actually i personally think his request is a fairly reasonable one. If the German/French/Italian/Spanish version has the same type of AP, then this patch could possibly be simply modified for that version.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omarrrio said:
common guys can anyone make the patch universal really its only for english roms, plz make one for the German/French/Italian/Spanish ver
People fix the language they are gonna use. Bother some German/French/Italian/Spanish hackers.

generalm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Post should be stickied. i was able to play for hours and havent had a single freeze since i patched my roms with this patch.

using DSTT with 1.17a12 firmware

EDIT: and damn injected11 that avatar of you gives me a freaking headache *stares at it mesmerized*

Kold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gonna try using this with a save from japanese SS, heard reports that it would work.
They finally did it, was getting desperate and worried about the future of piracy
biggrin.gif

random-passer-by

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nigeria
Dunno if it was mentioned but the patch walks works even on the bad batch Acekards 2.1 with official firmware 4.07! 3 hours of playing and no freeze whatsoever. Awesome.

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Held said:
hey, what does mean trimming?

what's the difference between trimmed and untrimmed rom?

trimming removes unused data from the end of the rom making it a bit smaller. sometimes it interferes with online capabilities, but not in Pokemon.

Cloonub said:
Hmmm.... I tried reading the instructions but I suppose my negative computer savvy skills finally kick in >.< I patched a clean Europe ROM released by BAHAMUT, and dragged the unrarred rom onto the patch (In a Windows XP computer... I normally use a MAC :P) I applied my save file from the US version, but it still freezes! I am running an r4 card (I don't believe it to be cloned...) with v1.18 and a YSmenu from a very long time ago... I don't know how YSmenu works since my card is in Chinese and I don't really understand the character's meaning ): Can anybody help?

Orel said:
So, what am I supposed to play the .bak file cause I can't see it on my list o.o Am I supposed to play the regular .nds rom then? Or am I supposed to rename the .bak to .nds?

let me quote from the first post:

QUOTE(Stevetry @ Mar 29 2010, 12:57 PM)
The file having the ".bak" extension is the backup copy of the original nds file.

read. please. can you just do that?

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Universal as far as all flash cards I think is what was intended...(in relation to the myriad of "R4" or other cart specific "fix"es that have been seen.

So what was the final fix? Was the fix to change all code that addressed a space outside the "normal" cart memory the issue or what? I'd love to understand what baffled teams this long to fix.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well it's working with M3 Real Sakura 1.47 I think... I've been playing for quite some time.

G

GentleFist

Works on M3 DS Real i have latest sakura~

i didnt count events but i have over 4 hours playtime
so i guess its safe to say it works

wuher69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When people say events, what exactly are they referring to? Talking to people? Wild encounter? Trainer encounter?? Is there a list/link somewhere

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
GentleFist said:
Works on M3 DS Real i have latest sakura~

actually, it should work without patching on a 4.8X firmware. same goes for Zero.

QUOTE(wuher69 @ Mar 30 2010, 02:54 PM) When people say events, what exactly are they referring to? Talking to people? Wild encounter? Trainer encounter?? Is there a list/link somewhere
everything that blanks your screen (entering/exiting buildings, fighting and so on) + changing locations (eg. route -> route, city -> route etc.).

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wuher69 said:
When people say events, what exactly are they referring to? Talking to people? Wild encounter? Trainer encounter?? Is there a list/link somewhere

Everything that causes the screen to go black for a short time is an event. To name a few events: Pokemon battles, entering/leaving a building, item bag, Pokegear, Trainer card, PC and way more.

idn said:
QUOTE(GentleFist @ Mar 30 2010, 02:48 PM) Works on M3 DS Real i have latest sakura~

actually, it should work without patching on a 4.8X firmware. same goes for Zero.

The theory says it works, but it still does not for most players. The patch from this thread however seems to work wonders. I have played SS (U) for an hour without problems (haven't played longer) whereas it would freeze in just half an hour without the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too bad Hitler didn't make camps for immigrants oh wait
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Isn't the latest method for slim like self right?
    Like a 1 wire mod?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still two wire with resistor if you don't count the 7 wire pc probes cause hardware likes a good probing
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    2 wires left on motherboard, 7 temp soldered to a flasher, then removed after flashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Technically don't even have to remove it could just keep it on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That you'll only see once +1