ROM Hack RPG Tsukuru DS Translation

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad your boredom didn't inspire you to translate a better game. There are so many more compelling Japanese RPGs I'd rather see in English.

Next time you're bored, check the requests thread.
tongue.gif

JLW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Unfortunately I've lost interest in this project for the moment, not to mention I'm busy in real life. I might get back to this at some stage. I'll try and release a menu translation within the next day or so.
Well....?

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
link491 said:
watchu talkin bout?!?! this games EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't a game. It's a game making tool without you being able to put your personal touch on it.... It would be more productive to make games on RPG Maker XP, and that's outdated.

Ehh, a lot of games like that sound amazing in theory but turn out to be quite bad. Especially on DS, i imagine.

But I have no idea, this might be great, and any translation is welcomed
wink.gif

JLW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
JLW said:
Well....?
This is not the way to ask someone to provide you with something they did on their free time for the hell of it.
I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to sound ungrateful
yaynds.gif
, but I'm not a patient person.
I just wish people wouldn't say something like "within the next day or so" and then nothing happens...
I understand Normmatt is a busy dude, I understand this is a difficult process, and I understand these things take time, but it's a little late for "the next day or so".
I will keep my comments to myself from now on...
Sorry Normmatt.

NinjaxFoote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPG Maker is grand, I'd LOVE to see this patched.
Been an RPG Maker fan since RM98.
Fav is RM2K.
However, Enterbrain has threatened law suits over people translating their software.
So just watch your back, man. And don't let this get too noticed by the RPG Maker fans, or it'll spread like wildfire. :3

Thanks for working on this though, I really look forward to it.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
NinjaxFoote he lost interest in this project and He seems to forgot about the manu releasing couple of weeks ago =/
If what you said about the lawsuit following the translation is true it may explain some things...

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far it has only been applied to software and not their games, but whatever. No matter what, there will always be people ready to translate their makers if there hasn't been news of an English release by the time people start to get impatient. I mean, it's happened with all of their RPG Makers, most notably VX and Action Game Maker (It was renamed Indie Game Maker for English users) since XP was released in English, everyone else assumed that Enterbrain will continue to translate future makers as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks