Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been using RPG Maker since RPG Maker 2000 on my PC (And I've never made a completed game, at least not for an official release), and now I'm currently using VX, which is the latest one. Although more people prefer XP to VX in terms of professionalism due to VX's step back in some areas, VX is a lot more user-friendly due to its cleaner interface and less work to do than XP's.

Right now I'm working on a game project, which is gonna provide a lot of challenges for me. Not only am I doing everything by myself, I'm making a Psychological Horror RPG. I've never heard of an RPG for this category so it's gonna be hard for me to pull it off.

So, do any of you guys also use RPG Maker on your computer?

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used to be a pretty big name on rmxp.net/org. Wrote scripts for rmxp and made lots of graphical crap. If you know the nickname 'Xk8', you get a cookie.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you like RPG Maker, you might like VGMDS. You should check it out.
smile.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fateastray said:
I used to be a pretty big name on rmxp.net/org. Wrote scripts for rmxp and made lots of graphical crap. If you know the nickname 'Xk8', you get a cookie.

Cool. I used to go to rmxp.org as well under the name "Hero" but I haven't been there as of late. I'm mostly active at the RRR (RPG Revolution) site because it currently has the best support IMO for VX, with tons of scripts and nice resources
biggrin.gif

Torrunt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
torrunt.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I used RPG maker for years, the one I started with was the one just before 2000. Then moved on to 2000 made a few very long crappy games and then to 2001 or something (maybe 2003? :S I can't remember what it was called) didn't use that very much. I used RMXP for ages, for a while I just used the graphics that game with it but after awhile I started making my own cartoony style graphics.i was making a game called "Streaks and Smudges: The Computer Game Thingy" I also finished a mini game called "Streaks and Smudges: The Grim Reaper" where your the Grim Reaper and you have to kill the Pope for some reason that I can't remember.
I use to visit RMXP.org as well, I also did a quick search for the topics I made there about my games (1, 2). Pictures messed up though, oh well.

Here's some screens:
boxingip1.png

coconutcafeyx7.png

I moved on to Flash, well at the moment It's more of a mixture of me making stuff with Flash and the Source engine/ 3Dmax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE