BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was actually horrified to find that there is no "trimmer" feature. I guess you think that automatically trimming it when it gets "flashed" counts, but it does not. Firstly, the use of the term "flash" is misleading; we're simply moving it onto the SD card, nothing more. Secondly, I just want to trim my ROMs, and I can't.

I am in awe at the complete lack of forethought of not just including a trimming feature. Mac OS X still has no decent graphical trimmer. Sometimes I am amazed by the utter lack of effort made in making the simplest of conveniences.

Sometimes I am amazed by the utter lack of disrespect given by the simplest of minds.
heh you didn't type in purple for once.
grog.gif

mossop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yer ive been getting the virus problems to
frown.gif
look forward to 1 that is safe to use. Also is the new version compatable with vista?? cos i had this program before and it never worked i had to use the compatabillity mode set to win 98 before i could use it.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was actually horrified to find that there is no "trimmer" feature. I guess you think that automatically trimming it when it gets "flashed" counts, but it does not. Firstly, the use of the term "flash" is misleading; we're simply moving it onto the SD card, nothing more. Secondly, I just want to trim my ROMs, and I can't.

Firstly, as we're seemingly being very pedantic here as demonstrated by your whole post, the term 'flash' can also be defined as 'to move very fast' (see http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp...29438&dict=CALD ) so in a non-technological explanation the term 'flash' is acceptable
tongue.gif

Secondly, if you 'just' want to trim your roms, go use one of the many readily available dedicated trimmer applications.

I am in awe at the complete lack of forethought of not just including a trimming feature. Mac OS X still has no decent graphical trimmer. Sometimes I am amazed by the utter lack of effort made in making the simplest of conveniences.

Are we to assume then, that you could do better yourself? If not, then I suggest you shut up. If you don't have anything worthwhile saying, don't bother saying it.

I've been using Rominator for some time now and I for one am thankful to the developer, that he puts so much time into the application. The program itself receives regular updates, and every Saturday Hank takes the time to ensure a database update is released. This is beyond the call of duty when compared to some application developers I've come across in the past. Generally, Hank delivers on all his promises. He even makes time to answer support questions right here on this very forum!

Some people, jeez
rolleyes.gif

LegolasFett

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also getting the report from AVG. It might (and I hope so) be a false positive. I just reinstalled Windows like 3 days ago and the only files that comes up infected is rominator. As a safety precaution I won't be using this until I hear otherwise. Nothing against the dev since I was using the app for some time, but I rather be overly cautious than sorry.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Do you guys really think I would distribute a virus?

AVG is probably one of the worst scanners, mainly because it thinks everything is a virus. I recommend Avast, as it kicks ass... however, I need not worry about such problems because I'm on a Mac
biggrin.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Back on topic guys,
I'm sure for all of you who use Rominator, you might have noticed that in the last update I did, I had a little mention in there about Rominator 5... It's a very, very heavy overhaul and will definitely take some time, and I plan on adding in a lot of new features. Basically I'd like you to use Rominator's suggestion feature and tell me what you would like to see in Rominator 5.

If I don't have enough support for it, then I won't spend the time on it, but if I know you guys want it, then I would be glad to make Rominator better
smile.gif

--Henry

antigirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
amazing program,
BOX art doesnt work at all ? do i select a game then go to box art ? How do i get icons to show ?
info is also usually empty , except for size.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back on topic guys,
I'm sure for all of you who use Rominator, you might have noticed that in the last update I did, I had a little mention in there about Rominator 5... It's a very, very heavy overhaul and will definitely take some time, and I plan on adding in a lot of new features. Basically I'd like you to use Rominator's suggestion feature and tell me what you would like to see in Rominator 5.

If I don't have enough support for it, then I won't spend the time on it, but if I know you guys want it, then I would be glad to make Rominator better
smile.gif

--Henry
Everyone who has posted in the 68 pages of this thread wants it.

antigirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
edit: worked when i press refresh, this is SEX !!!
is there a way to SHOW the games inside your card within the program then have some sort of COPY/DELETE functionality

great work

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: worked when i press refresh, this is SEX !!!
is there a way to SHOW the games inside your card within the program then have some sort of COPY/DELETE functionality

great work
You need to tell it which drives are your flashcarts.

With the flashcart/MicroSD plugged in, go to 'Settings' and click the 'Add' button on the right hand side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: