ROM Universe Lawsuit Update (Explained by LAWYER), GTA HD Trilogy Rumors & more - Tempcast #52

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
In this week's anniversary episode of Tempcast, we celebrate by giving you a rundown of the week's gaming news! First up is the rumored GTA Trilogy remaster collection, followed by some updates on stories we've covered in the past. We get an update on what's happening at Activision Blizzard, talk about the latest part of the Blue Box Studios saga, and, finally, give an update on the ROM Universe lawsuit.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I can't believe we made it to episode 52 already. As a lawyer, I'll explain that that means we've been doing this every week for a whole year.

I look forward to doing this podcast every week with @AlanJohn and @relauby and we all really appreciate the continued support from the GBAtemp community.

Zajumino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is the anniversary episode, I should mention that someone has been mispronouncing a certain name since the third episode.

Reactions: banjo2

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Since this is the anniversary episode, I should mention that someone has been mispronouncing a certain name since the third episode.
I need to know who it is so we can call him out. Unless it's me in which case mind your own business!

Edit: I bet it's the horrible way Stephen pronounces "Mario"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks