ROM Hack [ROM HACK] Super mario 3d Land 1.5

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey question if I install this, will it replace my original levels of super mario land 3d. if so how can i install both at the same time?

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey question if I install this, will it replace my original levels of super mario land 3d. if so how can i install both at the same time?
If installing a CIA file, it will just create another separate version of the game. If using a RomFS with Hans, then it will just use the contents of the RomFS file on the SD card. So no, it won't overwrite anything (from experience).

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If installing a CIA file, it will just create another separate version of the game. If using a RomFS with Hans, then it will just use the contents of the RomFS file on the SD card. So no, it won't overwrite anything (from experience).
So you are saying it uses a differen title ID or how does it work when you already have a cia installed?
(i would try to install the romhack in cia next to cia install game)

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So you are saying it uses a differen title ID or how does it work when you already have a cia installed?
(i would try to install the romhack in cia next to cia install game)
I don't know about Title ID's in this case but I ended up with two: the clean CIA and the romhacked CIA

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not. It's really a shame ROM Hacks got cancelled and simply gave up.
I've really lost faith in ROM Hacks which is really unfortunate.

I was looking forward to Newer Super Mario Bros. U. Newer Super Mario Bros Wii is super! Better than the original New Super Mario Bros. Wii in my opinion!
So I wonder why Newer U got cancelled. I know there's Super Mario Maker, which is limited tiles (no slopes, custom music), so Super Mario Maker shouldn't be the reason it got cancelled.
Sure the Wii U didn't do well, but still. Why oh why cancel the hard work.

Reactions: cvskid

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Probably not. It's really a shame ROM Hacks got cancelled and simply gave up.
I've really lost faith in ROM Hacks which is really unfortunate.

I was looking forward to Newer Super Mario Bros. U. Newer Super Mario Bros Wii is super! Better than the original New Super Mario Bros. Wii in my opinion!
So I wonder why Newer U got cancelled. I know there's Super Mario Maker, which is limited tiles (no slopes, custom music), so Super Mario Maker shouldn't be the reason it got cancelled.
Sure the Wii U didn't do well, but still. Why oh why cancel the hard work.
Skawo's probably burnt out from all the work that went into NewerDS, and wants to make completely original things most likely. I think on a comment on a recent video Skawo says that a new project might be shown off eventually, but no romhacking.

Reactions: nintenthUsiast2

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helle everyone !

I have released the first one world hack of super mario 3d land! The reason why I didn't release them all at the same time is due to the fact that i havent' had time to bug test all the levels! And I don't want you to keep waiting! I have used a lot of time on this hack! And world 2 and 3 will come later though! I hope you enjoy this one world hack !
Can i have the patch files to patch on to my sm3dl rom?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Such a shame this was never fully finished

Even sadder than we can't play the first world as it keeps with the nag to update the game which is not possible

The demo looks amazing too, very sad :(

Reactions: kop365 and lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...