• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe if Clarence Thomas hadn't married Shrek, he wouldn't hate everybody who has more sexual freedom than him so much.

Ginni-Thomas-Supreme-Court-Justice-Clarence-Thomas-5-things-embed2.jpg
Ah yes, the same people who will call you racist and misogynist will they themselves be racist and misogynist when it fits their narrative.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in this, then this is why our country is so divided and broken.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I see you are arguing that I'm unoriginal, rather than wrong.

Does that mean you took the deal? Or are you going to stop being disingenuous?
I'm pretty sure you know what I was saying, but maybe it was too complex for you, either way I am not too fussed one way of the other what goes on in your mind.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, the same people who will call you racist and misogynist will they themselves be racist and misogynist when it fits their narrative.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in this, then this is why our country is so divided and broken.

Where's the racism and misogyny in the post you quoted? All I saw was someone calling someone ugly for comedic effect. You can argue that they might be demeaning, but racist and misogynistic is a bit of a stretch.

Though you people don't seem to know what babies are and keep claiming things that aren't babies are, so I guess I'm not surprised.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Though you people don't seem to know what babies are and keep claiming things that aren't babies are, so I guess I'm not surprised.
What's You People supposed to mean - it sounds kind of racist to me :-).

We know what babies are, it seems that lefties Don't know what a baby is, in the same way as they can't define what a woman is.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

We know what babies are, it seems that lefties Don't know what a baby is, in the same way as they can't define what a woman is.

Well if I knew you were a different ethnicity than me you could be correct, but clearly I'm referring to something else. Good try though.

Who can't define what woman is? They're the ones being dehumanized by conservative Republicans with fake Christian values.

Republicans also like to deny science, as we've seen with pretty much anything science has presented, definitely within the past few decades.

Tell me, are you actually here to engage in active discussion or do you have a habit of resorting to name calling and blanket statements when you don't know how to debate arguments coherently presented to you?

It's ok to take the L on this one; you might have your small victory now, but this behavior by the Supreme Court breeds rebellion, so expect to see a lot of riots and protests the rest of the month, year, etc.

Funny how Republicans are quick to demonize activists but then when gun control talks happen they kinda just b*tch on social media and peter out like bad fireworks. Trust me, when the people fight back against the martial law you Republicans keep pushing for, it'll be the lefties and the looked over parties fighting for your freedom.

Again.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
It's ok to take the L on this one; you might have your small victory now, but this behavior by the Supreme Court breeds rebellion, so expect to see a lot of riots and protests the rest of the month, year, etc.
Yeah, whatever - enjoy your time in prison or having a criminal record then when you get caught breaking the law. This will in turn wreck your life, but you know that already and it's only right you should face the consequences for your actions.

The law is the law, and the law has spoken - suck it up buttercup, because that's the way it is. If you live in a state where abortion is illegal or going to be illegal, I suggest you move or don't get anyone pregnant you don't want to have a baby with.

If you don't like how things are - vote for the party you want, that's democracy for you. If you want to live in a dictatorship I suggest you move to China or North Korea or somewhere else.

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you compare it to most countries in the western world democrats are also on the right, and not just a little.
They don't give two shits about fixing the healthcare system, even in their own state.
They completely abandoned the concept of class warfare, but they sure as hell will remind you that you, little Walmart worker that you are, are full of privileges. It's easier to control people when they're busy fighting each other in their own bubbles rather than their elites.

I disagree with most of what republicans represent, forcing religion on people, the repeal of absorption laws, lack of gun control, lack of government intervention in the economy, no healthcare consideration, paranoia over immigration, no understanding of the concept of equality of chances (that often gets misrepresented for equality of outcome), there's a lot of things wrong.

But the democrats are barely better, they do put a good show in defense of diversity, but that's it.
So long as people entertain this circus of blue versus red, left versus right, people will always lose. The US are dealing with a right versus far right politics, with some left & far left being loud on social media but having no real representation. That's it.
Well of course, but I already said I hated both parties, so I don't really see any point to this to be honest with you. Democrats are bad, Republicans are also bad, but one party is demonstrably worse in literally every regard because they're trying to push us into fascist theocracy.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Bruh I just called her ugly, which is an objective truth. Our country is so divided and broken because people like you think you have the right to take away my individual liberties and freedoms.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure you know what I was saying, but maybe it was too complex for you, either way I am not too fussed one way of the other what goes on in your mind.
Your deranged ramblings are too complex for anyone to understand.

Yeah, whatever - enjoy your time in prison or having a criminal record then when you get caught breaking the law. This will in turn wreck your life, but you know that already and it's only right you should face the consequences for your actions.
Like the idiots who staged an insurrection and then cried about it.

Since when is right wing a race?

You keep proving you don't know what babies are, only what you want them to be. In that regard, you are no different to people who chose their own gender.

You don't understand hypocrisy...

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The law is the law, and the law has spoken - suck it up buttercup, because that's the way it is. If you live in a state where abortion is illegal or going to be illegal, I suggest you move or don't get anyone pregnant you don't want to have a baby with.

If you don't like how things are - vote for the party you want, that's democracy for you. If you want to live in a dictatorship I suggest you move to China or North Korea or somewhere else.

Here we go. Representative of the party that wants small government licking the boots of big government. Do you read what you type or are you just the mouthpiece of a Republican echo chamber?

If the law is the law, maybe you should give your guns up when they apply more restrictions since the 2nd amendment doesn't cover guns specifically, only the right to arm yourself in response to martial law, which hasn't happened yet.

I'm curious. You "people", when the government comes to take more rights are you actually going to revolt or are you going to whine about the riots that ensue?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Here we go. Representative of the party that wants small government licking the boots of big government. Do you read what you type or are you just the mouthpiece of a Republican echo chamber?

If the law is the law, maybe you should give your guns up when they apply more restrictions since the 2nd amendment doesn't cover guns specifically, only the right to arm yourself in response to martial law, which hasn't happened yet.

I'm curious. You "people", when the government comes to take more rights are you actually going to revolt or are you going to whine about the riots that ensue?
There seems to be a lot of butt hurt lefties on here.

Nobody has taken any rights from anyone. All the supreme court have done is to let each state make it's own decisions on abortion - which is how it should have been all along.

Why are you going on about rioting, where are these riots? If anyone riots and causes any damage, I hope they face the full might of the courts and are handed sentences befitting of the crimes they commit.

Guns is a different thread, but let me humour you - yes the right to bear Arms is the second amendment to the US constitution. If you are on about the recent case in NY, good the Supreme court got that right as well. Hopefully the next time a criminal gets shot by a law abiding citizen - just before they hit the ground and see the darkness and their life flashes before their eyes, they will feel some remorse and regret and realise this old proverb wasn't made up for nothing: "Live by the sword, Die by the sword".

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where's the racism and misogyny in the post you quoted? All I saw was someone calling someone ugly for comedic effect. You can argue that they might be demeaning, but racist and misogynistic is a bit of a stretch.

Bruh I just called her ugly, which is an objective truth. Our country is so divided and broken because people like you think you have the right to take away my individual liberties and freedoms.
According to your shitty playbooks, you're supposed to respect all women and black people and only whites are the enemies, so calling out him marrying a white women when he's black is technically racist, and calling her ugly, and since she so happens to be a women, is misogynist. I'm not saying I give a damn about all those labels, I'll always call out people for what they are, but I'm calling out your side since you always act so virtuous and pure until you don't get your way then all of a sudden either the rules you made up go out the window or multiple instances of double standards take effect. Without double standards you'd have no standards. Actually, you don't have any standards at all, you just pretend you do until when you don't get your way then you show your true colors. You'll say anything and sink to any disgusting level just so you can have the easiest access to killing babies for your own sick self gratification. Guess what? Roe v. Wade is bye bye, and you bet your ass this is just the beginning. We're coming to take you monsters down and take back actual human decency and civility whether you like it or realize you're on the actual wrong side or not, so bite me for all I care.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to your shitty playbooks, you're supposed to respect all women and black people and only whites are the enemies, so calling out him marrying a white women when he's black is technically racist, and calling her ugly, and since she so happens to be a women, is misogynist. I'm not saying I give a damn about all those labels, I'll always call out people for what they are, but I'm calling out your side since you always act so virtuous and pure until you don't get your way then all of a sudden either the rules you made up go out the window or multiple instances of double standards take effect. Without double standards you'd have no standards. Actually, you don't have any standards at all, you just pretend you do until when you don't get your way then you show your true colors. You'll say anything and sink to any disgusting level just so you can have the easiest access to killing babies for your own sick self gratification. Guess what? Roe v. Wade is bye bye, and you bet your ass this is just the beginning. We're coming to take you monsters down and take back actual human decency and civility whether you like it or realize you're on the actual wrong side or not, so bite me for all I care.

Except you're conjecturing a lot of supposed mentality over a joke, probably because you don't actually have anything to say. You have to argue intent, and @Xzi doesn't come across as a bigot. You seem to protect a lot for someone who originally comes to these posts to drink liberal tears.

You're not coming to do anything. You're going to sit in a message board letting big government come down on the average civilian so you can whine some more when more rights get taken away. You act like you're a big bad representative of the Republican party but then your troll posts seem to imply that you don't actually have a choice of your own, you just side with whatever position you think is currently winning. But sit tight. Eventually a woman you care about will come under subjugation and either you'll change your view or lose a lot of women in your life you supposedly care about, all because you care only about controlling the birth and not fostering an environment to have said birth grow into something meaningful.

Question. What defines your sense of morals?

There seems to be a lot of butt hurt lefties on here.

Nobody has taken any rights from anyone. All the supreme court have done is to let each state make it's own decisions on abortion - which is how it should have been all along.

Why are you going on about rioting, where are these riots? If anyone riots and causes any damage, I hope they face the full might of the courts and are handed sentences befitting of the crimes they commit.

Guns is a different thread, but let me humour you - yes the right to bear Arms is the second amendment to the US constitution. If you are on about the recent case in NY, good the Supreme court got that right as well. Hopefully the next time a criminal gets shot by a law abiding citizen - just before they hit the ground and see the darkness and their life flashes before their eyes, they will feel some remorse and regret and realise this old proverb wasn't made up for nothing: "Live by the sword, Die by the sword".

Just because the rights aren't specifically constitutional doesn't mean they don't exist. You seem to care more about paperwork than actually having empathy.

Riots are the next course of action to the Supreme court ruling. Are you following the current discussion or cherry picking what you know how to argue against?

Guns specifically are not covered explicitly by the 2nd Amendment. A rock is an arm. You can infer all you want but that opens precedent for others to infer, something Republicans don't like when other people do it.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Riots are the next course of action to the Supreme court ruling. Are you following the current discussion or cherry picking what you know how to argue against?
I've not seen any riots yet, all I've seen is a bunch of fat munters twerking on a hill and a few blue haired crazies screeching something about their non impressive bodies. Plus the odd weird looking fat dude wearing a dress and whining about their non-existant uteruses. I've tried not to laugh much, but to be honest it's just to funny watching the meltdowns.

My advice to women is - keep your legs closed until you want a kid and perhaps buy yourself a vibrator (and some rechargeable batteries) to tide you over unill you are sufficiently mature enough to deal with having a kid.

Here's some info on getting free condoms for those that can't control themselves:
https://www.heyitsfree.net/free-condoms/

Last edited by mrdude,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
According to your shitty playbooks, you're supposed to respect all women and black people and only whites are the enemies, so calling out him marrying a white women when he's black is technically racist, and calling her ugly, and since she so happens to be a women, is misogynist.
Not the way any of this works, you're the one who brought race into this. And I'll stand by the statement that they're both ugly, inside and out. Hateful, vile people. Again having nothing to do with their respective races. They choose to be that way, just as Americans should have the choice to live as the antithesis of that, a choice those fascist hypocrites would deny them. Fuck 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over