• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's now illegal in some states, but it's up to each state to make their own laws so it will become illegal in more states, I can imagine there will be a few tantrums and some will be offended on the behalf of others.
There will also be pregnant woman from today that were thinking about having an abortion that won't - these kids will be born, grow up and be happy that they weren't murdered before they were born and their kids and grandkids will grow up in the future and will be running the show when most of the people on this forum are dead or shitting their pants in an old folks home.

Only to get shot at school. Because once they're born, who cares. You're evil and delusional.

Reactions: SyphenFreht

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
There will be pregnant women from today that were thinking about having an abortion, live in a state where they can't, and so they will get seriously sick or die when they try to have one in a dirty motel anyway..
If abortion is illegal in your state then go to the state to your left where it's legal, or the one to your right. Or the one above, or the one below.

I have no idea why people expect the right to have unfettered 24/7 drive thru access to abortion.

Oh no I have to travel 3 hours to have my unborn child killed rather than 20 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Children don't get aborted. Fetuses and embryos do.

So the mods would be perfectly ok with photos being posted here of little human body chunks, severed human limbs, eyeballs dangling from semi-skinned skulls, etc? The products of late 2nd trimester, early 3rd trimester abortions. Those chunks of human flesh and bone and organs aren't and weren't persons according to your defintion, so there shouldn't be anything offensive or objectionable about images like that, right?

I know better and you do too. There's a reason such images are taboo everywhere. There's a reason people don't want to be made aware of what it looks like.

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alt-right and Trumpeters have done it for years and nothing happened to them. If it's a right, it's a right for everyone, not only for who you'd like it to be.
They deserve the same thing. It's not political.
But it's no secret that the government is corrupt, and the corruption can and had benefitted both of the two major sides of the political spectrum.

Unless your neither Red nor Blue, to say your party of choice hasn't engaged or benefitted from corruption is to willingly close your eyes and plug your ears. The only reason other political parties, Green and such, don't tend to get to enjoy the same corruption is simply because most people don't care about them enough to put them in positions of power, not because they are above it or wouldn't turn a blind eye to questionable means.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So the mods would be perfectly ok with photos being posted here of little human body chunks, severed human limbs, eyeballs dangling from semi-skinned skulls, etc? The product of late 2nd trimester, early 3rd trimester abortions. Those chunks of human flesh and bone and organs aren't and weren't persons according to your defintion, so there shouldn't be anything offensive or objectionable about images like that, right?

I know better and you do too. There's a reason such images are taboo everywhere. There's a reason people don't want to be made aware of what it looks like.

Pictures of periods and poops are also taboo to post...

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, bunch incel fucks in here.

Let me break it down: This isn't about life, its about control. As many posts have stated, this is only the beginning. Also, if you don't have a uterus, you really shouldn't be making any decisions about people's bodies who have a uterus. it's not that hard.

Some of you say birth control is the way to go. Female birth control severely fucks with hormones and can cause a lot of issues. Condoms and other non-hormone based contraceptives are not 100 percent effective either, and guess what, I'm pretty sure if someone's forcing themselves on someone, they don't typically give a shit about protection.

You can't even get a historectomy in this country without a "good reason" (and a lot of times, it requires a fucking husband to sign off, and to have at least a kid or two, and that's fucking disgusting) but people with penises can get a vasectomy at any point. Adding on to the "it's about control point"

A embryo isn't alive until it's born by definition, if that bothers you then that's fine, but it's not up to your moral compass to make a definition, or to control someone else's body.

Also, are you going to pull a tapeworm out of you? it's alive, and it requires your body to live. if you cherish life so much then let that tapeworm suck you dry. An embryo by all definitions is a parasite until birth.

Lastly, and this is the one I have to stress the most. forcing people to have kids is a bad idea. Some people make mistakes, and then if they can't choose, then they have to raise a kid and totally fuck them up. That kid has a high statistic of either killing itself anyway, or hurting others because it didn't get the proper care it needed, because it's parent wasn't fit to be a parent. If it would have been aborted before that, it woudln't have even known it was alive, didn't have to feel the pain of being an unwanted child.

FFS y'all need to grow up and stop acting like you have a choice in their bodies.

also, all of this is coming from a cis white male. so if I can understand that, then the rest of you incel fucks can too.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If abortion is illegal in your state then go to the state to your left where it's legal, or the one to your right. Or the one above, or the one below.

I have no idea why people expect the right to have unfettered 24/7 drive thru access to abortion.

Oh no I have to travel 3 hours to have my unborn child killed rather than 20 minutes.

The entitlement and selfishness I swear. I pity that poor girl who has the misfortune of being with you.

Reactions: SyphenFreht

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Pictures of periods and poops are also taboo to post...
south-park-simpsons-apu.jpg

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can see my earlier post for why that's easier said than done for many women. You can also see my earlier post for how Republicans are already talking about banning it nationwide if they take Congress and the presidency.

We are also talking about trips and round-trips far longer than 3 hours in many cases, trips that are near impossible for some women.

You seem to be looking at this topic from the point of view of someone with a lot of privilege and little understanding of how the real world works.

So the mods would be perfectly ok with photos being posted here of little human body chunks, severed human limbs, eyeballs dangling from semi-skinned skulls, etc? The products of late 2nd trimester, early 3rd trimester abortions. Those chunks of human flesh and bone and organs aren't and weren't persons according to your defintion, so there shouldn't be anything offensive or objectionable about images like that, right?

Nobody wants to see pictures of you taking a shit, but that doesn't mean we're going to ban toilets.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...