Rodent Trap Market Research Survey

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm doing market research for Criterion 1 of my Systems Control GCSE assessment, and I'd really appreciate it if people could fill out my online survey.
I've (rather foolishly, as everyone else picked it) chosen Context 1, and that is to design a humane rodent trap.
The responses will all remain anonymous, and the full set of questions takes under two minutes to complete. Heck, in the time you're done reading through this post you will have been able to complete the survey. And now that I've said that I need to waste a little more of your time with a random, pointless sentence..- much like this one, only perhaps longer if that is possible without making it *too* obvious.
tl;dr: Please help me by doing this short survey.

The Survey: [url=http://tinyurl.antoligy.com/rod-survey]http://tinyurl.antoligy.com/rod-survey[/url]

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
hammer.jpg

Attach it to a rat trap so when the thing is triggered and snaps down on it, the hammer also goes with it, hopefully landing a good hit and killing it.

edit: oh wait, non lethal.

I thought by humane you just meant killing it without making it suffer.

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Law said:
hammer.jpg

Attach it to a rat trap so when the thing is triggered and snaps down on it, the hammer also goes with it, hopefully landing a good hit and killing it.

edit: oh wait, non lethal.

I thought by humane you just meant killing it without making it suffer.
this was my original plan:
mouse-trap.png

then I re-read the design context
then I cried

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Needs a depends option. I figure where you live to be a big factor in what happens to your household pests (geeze nearly put the word "pets" there
dry.gif
). Say I live in a big city where there are already sanitary issues, I would prefer a trap that would finish off a live biochemical warfare pest, and burn the evidence. With that being said, I prefer humane lethal solutions to get rid of pests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.