• Thread starter Deleted-171178
  • Start date
  • Views 1,510
  • Replies 12
D

Deleted-171178

OP
QUOTE(Rockstar/Steam) said:
Be quick! Short and fast sales on your favorite Rockstar Games all week long. Starting the week off, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is 75% off, but only for 2 hours! Offer ends at 3pm Pacific time. Plus, stay tuned all week for more short and fast sales on your favorite Rockstar Games. Join the Rockstar Community Group for instant notifications on every sale this week!

Or you can go ahead and pick up the Rockstar Collection: 13 best-selling Rockstar Games for 50% off all week long.

Source:Steam

I managed to pick up GTA Vice City for £1.50 from £5.99, it is a truely awesome offer.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tpi.gif

Im here, now what?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Rather than trying to get hold of the smaller but better deals I think I'm more likely to pick up the Rockstar Collection by the end of the week. I do enjoy deals, but in this case I think it's smarter to just pick up a larger pack so that I don't have to waste any time on it.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
I managed to pick up GTA Vice City for £1.50 from £5.99, it is a truely awesome offer.
Heh, like it's much of a difference. I bet you can buy a bread for the amount of money you saved. Then again, a bread is food, and food is good... I don't know what to think anymore! D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2