post353

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mega_zero_collection.jpg

AS you Capcom/Rockman Zero fans out there know megaman/rockman zero collection is coming out on april 22nd!

I am making this thread requesting for someone to translate this game. Since this is a compliation of games, i dont know
if it is possible to get the text files from the GBA games like MMZ1 and replace it into the MMZC.
For example,
If someone were to put the games story and implement it, it should only take less than a week.

Just a suggestion!

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i think it will get an ocidental version soon after the jp release...

well, just keep this topic here... maybe someone hacks the game to put higher qualit musicas/arrangements/remixes...

post353

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rock Raiyu said:
I guess you didn't know that the release for Japan got pushed back till June 10th huh?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! I cant seem to find that it got pushed back, where did you find the source? Please tell me!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

post353

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rock Raiyu said:
post353 said:
Rock Raiyu said:
I guess you didn't know that the release for Japan got pushed back till June 10th huh?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! I cant seem to find that it got pushed back, where did you find the source? Please tell me!
http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.co...ed-box-art.html

If you go to the bottom of the official website, it even says June 10th, 2010.

Omg i cant believe it..2 more months.. aw well. That isn't very far.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not to mention, you shouldn't be making translation request topics. There is a topic that is specifically for requests.

post353

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xdarkx said:
Not to mention, you shouldn't be making translation request topics. There is a topic that is specifically for requests.

Yes but im making a new topic, since in topics such as these, it includes useful information such as release dates/etc for those searching.
So it isnt only a request, more like a request/information thread.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
granville said:
pitman said:
This collection is finally gonna kill my L button.
I heard on GoNintendo that the controls were tweaked so you can customize them precisely to any button you want- http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=119756

That should include making the action programmed to L another buttons instead.

But I'm so used to the L for dashing in any Rockman game, but the last rockman game I played was ZX and that was a long time a go.
Good to know about customized controls.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
pitman said:
granville said:
pitman said:
This collection is finally gonna kill my L button.
I heard on GoNintendo that the controls were tweaked so you can customize them precisely to any button you want- http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=119756

That should include making the action programmed to L another buttons instead.

But I'm so used to the L for dashing in any Rockman game, but the last rockman game I played was ZX and that was a long time a go.
Good to know about customized controls.

I hardly customized the original controls in the GBA Zero's, and my L button got severe damage
tongue.gif

*Feels the burning in the left hand listening the Remastered tracks while dreaming in playing Zero 4 in DS

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
post353 said:
mega_zero_collection.jpg

AS you Capcom/Rockman Zero fans out there know megaman/rockman zero collection is coming out on april 22nd!

I am making this thread requesting for someone to translate this game. Since this is a compliation of games, i dont know
if it is possible to get the text files from the GBA games like MMZ1 and replace it into the MMZC.
For example,
If someone were to put the games story and implement it, it should only take less than a week.

Just a suggestion!

Why translate ? Capcom of USA already announced for USA released.

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think it's alright, no need to lock it for now.
Besides, somehow i found that J version is more harder or just my imagination??
So i guess, translation is still needing.
And yet, maybe it will fix some of oversize font that took a lot of space... i guess.

rpspartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather then talking about translating this game ( that is coming out as the same time in u.s as it is in japan.) Shouldn't we worry about AP? Capcom has been putting in AP almost all of their games recently. It would only make sense for this game to have it as well. since this is one of their major releases.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi