Hacking Rock Band 2 Microphone Issues`

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a USB microphone I got with another game called "Boogie" Anyway the message always tells me that no USB microphone is attached. I've tried Loading from USB, DVD. I've tried plugging in and unplugging the microphone. I tried using cIOS revision 13a and 13b. 4.0E Wii.

Help.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ben. said:
I'm using a USB microphone I got with another game called "Boogie" Anyway the message always tells me that no USB microphone is attached. I've tried Loading from USB, DVD. I've tried plugging in and unplugging the microphone. I tried using cIOS revision 13a and 13b. 4.0E Wii.

Help.
It has to be in the Upper USB port to be correctly detected(when laying down,its port0)(lets say ur behind your wii with the USB ports,plug it into the left one and it should work,it does for me:D)

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Quincy said:
Ben. said:

Help.
It has to be in the Upper USB port to be correctly detected(when laying down,its port0)(lets say ur behind your wii with the USB ports,plug it into the left one and it should work,it does for me:D)

Tried both usb ports, the right and left. I get nothing
frown.gif

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ben. said:
Quincy said:
Ben. said:

Help.

frown.gif
What loader do you use,it woks fine for me,(i use the Gamma loader + cIOS Rev12)

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Quincy said:
Ben. said:
Quincy said:
Ben. said:

Help.

frown.gif
What loader do you use,it woks fine for me,(i use the Gamma loader + cIOS Rev12)

Tried Neogamma only for USB no others seem to work with my pen drive. Neogamma again for launching from DVD.
EDIT: Original Gamma 0.3 fails too.

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ben. said:
Quincy said:
Ben. said:
Quincy said:
Ben. said:

Help.

frown.gif

Tried Neogamma only for USB no others seem to work with my pen drive. Neogamma again for launching from DVD. I could try Original gamma.
Try to launch a dvd with gamma..(I got my mic to work with Guitar Hero Metallica using USBLoaderGX too bytheway)

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
USBLoader GX doesn't even detect my WBFS drive.
Original Gamma doesn't accept mic either. I assumed it would work since it came with a wii game.

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ben. said:
USBLoader GX doesn't even detect my WBFS drive.
Original Gamma doesn't accept mic either. I assumed it would work since it came with a wii game.
weird,try to install softmii and boot from discchan,see if it works that way?(sorry to put you trough all of this..)

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mic working fine for me on rev12. Have you tried unplugging then replugging in while in the game?
Do you have an active wiimote to go with the mic?

mrcleeo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried a rb2 mic and it didnt work..i tried a disney sing it mic and that didnt work...i tried a guitar hero mic and it worked.....

you need cios 37 for the instruments to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?